Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats.In support of the customer’s strategic direction, Raytheon is looking for individuals who can support the protection of the customer environment.
The Deployment Lead will have the responsibility to lead teams supporting site surveys of networked locations, installations, test, and check-out of program equipment at distributed network locations. This individual will be responsible for providing oversight to the troubleshooting of equipment issues and fixing or replacing equipment as necessary for continued operations.This individual will be responsible for managing the day to day deployment activities for the program and will be the primary interface with the government for these activities.
The candidate ensures the smooth operation data networks. Plans, evaluates, coordinates and performs installation and/or reconfiguration of hardware and software elements of data and/or voice communication network. Maintains technical expertise in areas of network hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc. May propose solutions to ensure all requirements based on future needs and current usage, configuring such solutions to optimize cost savings. Prepares or ensures that appropriate documentation exists, including operational instructions. Provides regular monitoring and network analysis regarding short- and long-range planning and coordinates third-party maintenance. Required skills include the following:
Additional Responsibilities and/or skills desired:
- 12 years of experience Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with IDS systems (e.g., SNORT, SourceFire, Proventia, BroIDS) is required.
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance required.
- Demonstrated ability work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations required.
- Demonstrated ability to produce and perform to a project schedule
- Perform and document site surveys for placement and installation of equipment
- Ability to manage and drive multiple large scale network projects with tight timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Knowledge of power specs
- Ability to interface directly with customer and program management team.
- Support enterprise and development network infrastructure.
- Support maintenance, troubleshooting and IA of network.
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: TCP/IP, Cisco switches, routers, VLAN configuration, firewalls, VPN, storage (SANS, RAID, etc.), Network Intrusion Device Systems, etc.
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: ACLs, IAVA, DCID 6/3, STIGS, etc.
- Evaluate, test, install and implement new and existing hardware and software across physical media, protocol stacks, switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection devices, and network management components.
- Perform problem isolation and resolution of equipment problems through troubleshooting and devising effective solutions.
- Maintain accurate records of program corrections and patch/update level.
- Experience in an IT process management environment or other related IT area
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following is desired: Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow, traffic and packet analysis.
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with tools used for security analysis (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark, snort, ngrep, nmap, strings, hexdump, md5sum, systools).
- Experience with Security Event Incident Management, Log Correlation and Network Behavior Anomaly detection systems (ArcSight, QRadar , Splunk, Mazu, Arbor, etc).
- Occasional Travel - 30%-35%
- DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I certification required.
- Red Hat Engineer certification (RHCE)
- Sourcefire Professional certification (SFCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or similar certification
- IA level II or CND level II certification preferred (e.g., Security+, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, GCIH, GSEC certifications).
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Network Engineering or a related discipline is required. Education may be considered in lieu of degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Cyber, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85