Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. In support of the customer’s strategic direction, Raytheon is looking for individuals who can support the protection of the customer environment.
The candidate will serve as the Sustainment Team Lead with responsibility for leading teams that support the 24X7X365 Service desk management, installation, configuration, and maintenance of servers and desktop systems, change management, client/server management, and configuration management. This individual will be the primary point of contact to the government for all sustainment related matters.
Responsibilities will include :
- Lead a large team operating complex tools protecting critical networks and associated infrastructure and manage all contractor staff supporting sustainment
- Primary point of contact to the government for all day-to-day O&M sustainment activities
- Provides oversight and support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems; including task assignments, planning (budget, refresh, schedule), etc
- Provides oversight and support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, IT system infrastructure and processes related to these systems
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Oversees and supports and provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility (SSBI within the last 5 years)
- Demonstrated experience managing contractor staff supporting day-to-day O&M system sustainment
- Demonstrated experience leading teams that support activities such as: 24X7X365 service desk management, installation, configuration management, maintenance of servers and desktop systems, change management, client/server management, and configuration management
- Demonstrated experience managing Cyber Operations, Core Infrastructure support, Tier I-IV Service Desk/Incident Response, and Software Quality measures
- Demonstrated experience managing network/hardware and systems administration support; including managing system and component performance monitoring, security updates and modification, host server management
- Experience performing the Program Management related functions for contracts in excess of $10M per annum; including Experience with EVMS including preparing critical path analysis, development input for integrated master schedule and technical status for each task
- Experience fostering and engaging in active participation in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and program Engineering Review Boards (ERBs)
- Experience with software and system lifecycle methodologies (e.g. ISO, CMMI, ITIL); ITILv3 certification highly desired
- Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines
- Demonstrated experience with Continuity of Operations (COOP) and primary/secondary site failover support
- Ability to manage security services to successfully complete certification and accreditation (C&A) requirement to obtain Authority to Operate (ATO) for network components
- Experience with continuous monitoring and establishing processes and practices that comply with FISMA requirements
- Experience in cyber security, including one or more of the following is required: standard practices, methodologies, technologies, application design, and operational environment
Desired Skills:Experience and/or familiarity with both Windows-based and UNIX/Linux-based system desired
Demonstrated experience with Altiris/HPOpenview is desired
Experience with one or more of the following is desired:
Security COTS integration
Operating System Hardening
Vulnerability Assessment testing
Identification and Authentication schemes
Public Key Infrastructure and Identity Management
Cross Domain Solutions
Computer Network Exploitation (CNE)
Computer Network Operations (CNO)
Reverse Software Engineering
- Plan and implement software upgrades for Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) software to the Change Management process.
- Plan and conduct testing using approved testing procedures for all new staged hardware/software (GFE), as well as components that have been updated, received patches, and/or have been repaired.
- Experience with software configuration management and control tools
- Demonstrated experience with pre-deployment integration planning, operational testing support, and enterprise architecture support
Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline is required
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation certification required or must be able to complete certification within 90 days
DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAM Level III required (e.g. CISSP, CISM) required
Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar desired
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) desired
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) desired
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Configuration Management, Hardware Engineering, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85