CYBER ENGINEERING & INFORMATION ASSURANCE EXPERTS WANTED!
Raytheon is supporting a proprietary customer contract for delivering technical support to customer management and providing resources for the technical services required to enable customer mission accomplishment. In support of the customer’s strategic direction, Raytheon is looking for individuals who can support the protection of the customer environment. Experts in cyber engineering are needed to support the customer team. The ideal candidate for this job will be experienced in the cyber security domain, be goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations
Job Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Perform high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of complex applications that require athorough knowledge of administrative and technical skills.
* Participate in all phases of system development, to include planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing, acceptance, and operations phases.
* Develop information systems assurance programs and control guidelines.
* Confer with and advise subordinates on administrative policies and procedures and resolving technicalproblems, priorities, and methods.
* Consult with and advise other personnel regarding internal controls and security procedures.
* Prepare activity and progress reports relating to the information systems audit function.
* Design and prepare technical reports and related documentation, and makes charts and graphs to record results.
* Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings.
* Provide technical and analytical guidance to the integration team.
* Integrate and translate complex concepts into tactical action plans.
* Contribute cyber engineering knowledge in improving the security architecture.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Integration and Test Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Cyber, General Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIN // SKCYB85