This job opportunity is for the Manager II Information Assurance Cyber (IAM)/Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) position at the Raytheon Applied Signal Technology Sunnyvale, CA facility. The IAM/ISSM is responsible for managing and leading a team of Information Assurance (IA) professionals (i.e. ISSM/ISSOs, etc.) in the execution of a comprehensive IA program for the applicable governing documents such as: the JAFAN 6/3, JSIG, DCID 6/3 and ICD 503. Said candidate must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, said candidate must possess excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems. This position will report directly to the Manager III, Raytheon AST Information Assurance Manager in Sunnyvale, CA. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.Required Skills:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experience in executing leadership and managerial duties (i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management, etc.).
- Experience implementing the NISPOM, ODA, JAFAN 6/3, DCID 6/3, JSIG, ICD-503 or equivalent requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience in developing System Security Plans (SSPs) to include the completion of the C&A documents.
- Successful candidate must be innovative and team oriented; must possess mature judgment and highly effective oral/written communication skills.
- Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal and external customers (i.e. AOs, DAOs, SCAs, Program Managers, etc.).
- Experience providing technical security expertise and oversight for complex, cross-domain, heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with Customers, the Information Technology (IT) Department and other Raytheon Business Units. Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems.
- Be capable of learning specific security features and operations for multiple operating systems.
- The selected candidate must have or be able to achieve a DoD 8570-1M (IAM III) compliant certification within six months of selection.
- TS/SCI-Current Security Clearance
- DCID 6/3, JAFAN 6/3, DIACAP, JSIG and/or ICD 503 (a.k.a. Risk Management Framework) experience.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, and Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with various types of special test equipment (STE).
- Possess current SCI program access or ability to receive.
- Security Certifications in accordance to DoD 8570/Security +/CISSP is preferable.
- Willing to travel on company business.
- Public speaking experience.
- Current Special Access to Program
- BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 8 years of directly related experience, or. MS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 6 years of directly related experience, or PhD degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience.
Qualified applicants are subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Security, Information and Knowledge Systems, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, All
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85