Join a dynamic, inclusive, and growing professional Cyber Security organization. Raytheon Cyber Solutions was created to expand growth opportunities with a focus on system Anti-Tamper (AT) and Cyber Security architecture, requirements, design and implementation, as well as Cyber resiliency, threat awareness, and integration of Enterprise Cyber capabilities into IDS franchise solutions.
SADID is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within IDS.SADID provides requirements definition and design at the system, subsystem and component level every day in a collaborative environment which is characterized by respect for the individual, problem solving in a team setting, consensus oriented solutions, and results based recognition. Supporting this mission are teams providing domain expertise and creative solutions in surveillance, naval and missile defense based radar system design, sonar and undersea sensor system design, integrated air and missile defense systems engineering,command and control/battle management system design, combat system and platform architecture design and integration, operational analysis and simulation modeling research and development, software intensive system engineering, cyber solutions and algorithm development for signal processing, tracking and discrimination systems.
This department aligns with Raytheon and Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) overall strategy to Extend Branded Solutions Globally by expanding strategic relationships and growth opportunities.As a result, Cyber Security is embedded into our major strategic programs, key pursuits, and product solutions.The Raytheon IDS - Cyber Solutions and Integration Department (CSI) Department is within the Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID)
The Cyber Solutions - Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) will support emerging and existing programs in defining, architecting and implementing systems protection solutions and requirements.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Defining cyber requirements and design solutions, providing guidance and direction related to security technologies.
· Performing analysis on cybersecurity collected data and test results
· Identifying and implementing cybersecurity design and preparing and maintaining engineering and security related documentation.
Specific tasks could include, but will not be limited to:
· Defining and developing cybersecurity requirements, design and architecture artifacts, strategy, plans, and policies
· Perform and/or provide guidance and oversight on vulnerability assessments; defining, negotiating, and executing Certification and Accreditation (C&A) programs
· Collaborating with program and engineering disciplines and ensuring the cybersecurity solution alternatives
· Conduct cybersecurity audits to ensure appropriate implementation and compliance of the security posture
· Define security development and test efforts implementation of security controls of networking devices, databases, operating systems, and hardware and software components
· Conducting technical and nontechnical trade studies, analysis, reviews to identify.
This position can be an G08 or G09 based upon IDS Engineering determination and the candidate's qualifications, skills, experience as related to the responsibilities and requirements for the position. Sr Multi-Disciplined Eng I (CF36/G08) or Sr Multi-Disciplined Eng II (CF37/G09)
· 4 years of Technical (hands-on) experience related to Information Assurance/Cyber Engineering requirements, determination, development, and implementation
· Experience in security systems engineering involving various computer hardware and software operating system and application solutions in both a stand-alone and in LAN/WAN configurations
· Experience with security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems as defined by NSA, NIST, DISA (STIGs) and USCYBERCOM.
· Experience with IA vulnerability testing and related network and system test tools; e.g., Retina, NMap, Nessus, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
· Experience with information security toolset including anti-virus, Vulnerability Assessment, HIDS/ NIDS
· Active U.S. Security Clearance.
· Experience with network and system security administration, including operating system security configuration and account management best practices for UNIX (HP-UX & Solaris), MS Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and CISCO system.
· Understanding of Systems Engineering requirements, specifications, and Experience implementing DoD and Federal IA Certification and Accreditation Processes, IA controls and developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation
· Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
· Familiar with NIST Risk Management Framework as described in NIST Special Publication 800-37
· Familiar with Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
· Security related Network (e.g., Cisco) and Operating Systems (e.g., Solaris) certification or training
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Engineering Technology, Integration and Test Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Cyber, Data Science, Security, Information and Knowledge Systems, Optical Engineering, Algorithms, Technical, Hardware Engineering, Network Communications Research, General Engineering, All, Natural Language Processing, Software Engineering, Engineering Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85