Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Managed Network Services for the Intelligence Community****This position is contingent on contract award****JOB DESCRIPTION:
Raytheon is seeking a Technical Lead – Service Management for a new opportunity in Dulles, VA. This opportunity is contingent on the Raytheon team being awarded the contract. This position oversees a team of software and systems engineers, information assurance technologists, and systems administrators in accomplishment of engineering tasks in a development and operational environment. Provides prioritization, technical direction, and clarification of requirements to development teams, and engineering personnel.
This position is the technical lead for the Managed Services strategy that will effectively align the Government's Infrastructure Service Provider model and support service optimization.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Performs systems development analysis including trade studies, use case development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, requirements validation and verification.
• Works closely with internal program and external organizations to develop a strategic roadmap to recommend and implement new services that meet customer needs.
• Attends technical exchange meetings with team members and other program personnel, and represents the organization in matters pertaining to the development and delivery of requirements of assigned systems.
• Provides document review and resolves technical systems engineering and integration issues.
• Supports Task Order efforts as required for delivery of new systems or services. Must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
• Acts as a change agent to transition from an infrastructure support model to a managed services model
• Ensure service delivery compliance with SLAs and quality
• Primary POC for Customer for all deployed managed servicesREQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)) and minimum 8 years' experience performing engineering analysis, baseline management, and project management functions OR possess an MS degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience
- Relevant experience with IT services of similar size, scope and complexity
- Knowledge of ISP/ASP models as they relate to engineering service delivery
- Demonstrated self-starter – proactive in determining goals and objectives and pursuing the necessary course of action and ability to be productive with very little supervision; ability to lead others
- Strong understanding of system and software architecture principles
- Strong foundation in Continuous Integration with a solid understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience conducting system architecture in large domains that interact with multiple external entities
- Ability to decompose and communicate system architecture and governance concepts
- Ability to create a vision and lead a team to implement common principles across the enterprise
- Ability to determine solutions compliant with system performance, availability and reliability constraints
- Strong change management skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience leading IPTs, projects, and/or programs consisting of SE, SW development, and IV&V functions
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate closely with multiple teams to get things done
- Experience in SE process development and deployment
- Strong analytical , quantitative and technical aptitude with excellent business communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collect data, establish facts, define problems, draw valid conclusions and implement corrective action
- Ability to work with a multi-customer environment that includes government and industry partners
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and inspire a diverse team and a global customer community
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- Proven written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Maintain highest ethical standards
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification
- Existing TS/SCI
- Advanced degrees and certifications are desired, for example: IT process improvement and/or capability frameworks (e.g., ITIL 3, COBIT, ISO, etc.)
- Managed Services lead on a government contract
- Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, use case development, technical risk management, ICD development
- Experience in procedure development, training, transition planning, installation, and deployment
- Experience in cost estimation
- Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
- ITIL V3 Expert
- DoD 8570.1M IAM Level II certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance eligible for crossover are required
.Some of these positions may be offered by Team Raytheon companies.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Systems Engineering, Information and Knowledge Systems, All, Engineering, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85