Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Vulnerability Assessment Specialist to support the identification of vulnerabilities on the large and complex enterprise network for a major United States government customer. The successful candidate will work closely with the information assurance and remediation management teams to identify vulnerabilities, disseminate reports and configure scans.Responsibilities will include
- Work with the CISO team to ensure that Security goals and policies are reflected by measurable and repeatable scans and vulnerability analysis.
- Serves as key resource in identifying vulnerabilities to determine the effectiveness of system and network protections along with policy compliance.
- Works with customer lead to ensure that vulnerability assessments measure policy and configuration compliance.
- Issues regular status on vulnerability assessment to customer lead using accurate and current data.
- Coordinates closely with customer to ensure that Security measurement methods are regularly reviewed and improved without losing the ability to track progress by observing change relative to prior measurements.
- Coordinates vulnerabilities with remediation management team
- Configures vulnerability scans and ensures the vulnerability report is disseminated in timely manner
- Assists with the selection of tools and methods for assessment as well as cost-effective mitigation
- Prepares clear and complete reports that provide remediation strategies.
- Provides follow-up on audits and remediation efforts.
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization.
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance.
- Experience with large organization networks.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and policy enforcement.
- Experience defining legal boundaries for penetration tests.
- 6+ year experience in the roles identified above.
- 3-4 years of Information Security experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience planning, designing, and implementing and vulnerability scanning program
- Experience with large enterprise networks
- Experience with Tenable Nessus, WebInspect
Bachelor’s Degree in related field Master’s Degree preferred. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education. Desired Certifications:
DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II; CISSP preferred.
One or more of the following: A+,Security +, Network +, CCNA-Security
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Cyber, Security, Technical, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85