Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
The Cyber Security Specialist provides Information System Security support to high priority operational systems. The successful applicant will work with the various stakeholders to provide technical writing assistance, compliance review, and approval coordination with the appropriate government agency.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Required Skills Include:
- Will be the Lead Information Assurance (IA) Tech for A&A (reaccreditation) processes
- Assist system administrators with tasks such as system / network hardening
- Provide engineering support, maintaining high priority operational systems at a high level of availability by resolving problems based on mission criticality
- Provides E1/E2 maintenance support for Information Assurance (IA) compliance, remediation, and documentation.
- Perform IA activities in accordance with ICD 503 and other applicable government regulations as required for government accreditation.
- Prepare System Security Plans
- Conduct reviews of computer security requirements for compliance, efficiency, and standardization of technical computer security configurations.
- Perform technical upgrades, repairs, and patches, modifications or replacement of information security tools and technologies as directed.
- Perform/assist with technical investigations of security violations involving customer IT systems information.
- Determine corrective actions, prepare and submit reports in accordance with government and corporate directives.
Desired Skills Include:
- Must have a current DODI 8570.1-M IAT Level II (Security+ CE) (minimum) certification.
- Must have experience with ICD 503 accreditation and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) tracking, reporting and implementation
- Must have a good working knowledge of security practices and procedures for various network devices and operating systems.
- Experience presenting technical information to customers, clients and/or other audiences
- The ability to work efficiently with frequent and direct customer interaction in a real-time operational environment
- Must have basic experience with network design; router configuration, and firewall configuration
- CISSP or CCNP Security Certification
- Working knowledge of network protocols and common services
- Experience as an ISSO or ISSM in a TS/SCI environment
Requires a BS Degree and minimum of 4 years experience or 12 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph are required.NOTE: This position will be either a Sr. Computer Systems Security Technologist I (G08) or Sr. Computer Systems Security Technologist II (G09) depending on the successful candidates experience and other qualifications.
Technical, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85