Raytheon Cyber Security Innovations (CSI) Indialantic site boasts nearly 200 talented engineers and support staff. The beachside office is 55,000 square feet, including a fully stocked cafeteria, a game room, and many research labs. Free-lunch Thursdays lets you mingle with co-workers, and a flexible schedule provides the freedom to balance your work time, play time, and family time. Located in Florida’s Space Coast, this is a technology-focused area with great growth and career opportunities. Watch a live rocket launch from the Kennedy Space Center or just walk out to the beach across from the office to see it shoot across the sky. Additional activities include Orlando and its many theme parks, attractions, and cruises that depart from Cape Canaveral and Ft. Lauderdale.
CSI’s passion is work that challenges, engages, and enables critical missions. Our research and development efforts cover the spectrum of security technologies for computer network operations. CSI emphasizes employee career development, technical excellence, and passion for the mission. We provide the tools, training, and support to enable success of our teams. The environment at CSI is high tempo to match the pace of our customers, while remaining casual, fun, and family-oriented.
This job opportunity is for the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) position at the Raytheon CSI, Indialantic, FL facility.
The ISSO is responsible for the execution of the Information Assurance program as stipulated by various USG requirements documents including (but not limited to): NISPOM, DAAPM, JSIG, ICD 503, DAAPM, and associated NIST documents. The selected candidate will be responsible for day-to-day effective execution of the Information Assurance program to include (but not limited to):
The ideal candidate possesses strong written and oral communications skills, technical knowledge, exemplary customer service skills, strong time management skills, the ability to creatively find solutions to complex challenges, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position will report directly to the Regional CSI ISSM for Raytheon IIS.* This position will require the successful completion of a polygraph examination. Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance.* This position will require the candidate to obtain and maintain an IA Professional certification (e.g. Security+ CE, CISSP, etc.)Required Skills:
- Support the configuration, technical execution, and delivery activities associated with information systems including standalone and networked enclaves destined for classified use.
- Work with IT personnel to help design, test, configure, and manage an official security baseline that meets NIST requirements for servers, workstations, routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Oversee rework related to the resolution of configuration issues for those items that fail to meet established baseline requirements.
- Assist IA and IT leadership with the integration of emerging security technologies and proposals.
- Support IA team members with Assessment and Authorization (A&A) bodies of evidence of assigned systems (SSP, RAR, SCTM, CMP, RMP, CTP, etc.)
- Perform technical security controls assessments and baseline validations of accredited systems to identify vulnerabilities and control deficiencies as part of continuous monitoring program
- Support self-inspections, continuous monitoring, and security baseline review as required.
- Interfacing with internal and external customers, program managers, IT staff, etc.
- Conduct various actions related to cyber incident response, investigation, and resolution
- Support the evaluation, qualification, testing, and delivery of security architecture improvement, obsolescence replacement, and vulnerability response projects.
- Development, maintenance, and execution of effective, well-written, and customer compliant IA policies and procedures for various customer bases.
Desired Skills:Experience with computer forensic tools and investigation methodologies
- 4+ years of experience in information systems security/information assurance, security engineering.
- Experience supporting various computer hardware platforms and multiple operating systems in both stand alone and LAN/WAN configurations.
- Working knowledge of operating systems security features and settings (e.g. Windows, UNIX, Linux, and OS X).
- Proven ability to make sound decisions and implement all aspects of information systems security as it applies to NISPOM Chapter 8, DAAPM, JSIG, ICD 503, NIST SPs, and other government doctrine.
- Professional demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and ability to excel in a high-paced multi-tasked environment.
- Demonstrated ability to act independently, prioritize tasks, and manage to schedule.
- Willingness to perform security tasks outside specialty (e.g. program security) and be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Visio, etc.).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written modes, and be able to author and present subject specific presentations.
- Must be willing and able to travel as required up to 10% of work schedule.
- Experience with various information system security assessment/hardening tools - SCAP Compliance Checker, STIG Viewer, ACAS, Nessus, SECSCN, DISA SRR, Retina, HBSS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Wide Area and Local Area Networks (WAN/LAN), to include Cisco-based routers, switches, and firewalls.
- DoD 8570.1M compliant Professional Certification (e.g. Security +, CISSP, GSEC, etc.).
- Current Top Secret clearance with SCI access and polygraph.
- Prior ISSO/ISSM or alternate ISSO/ISSM experience.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, customer service orientated.
- In-depth knowledge of NIST special publications, CNSSI policies and instructions.
- SIEM content development and administration.
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Cyber Security, or related field of study; or 6 years of experience in lieu of education.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Industrial Engineering, Cyber, Security, All, Engineering, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85