Raytheon Blackbird Technologies is looking for a specialist in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and security who will join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network. Responsibilities will include
- Work within the CISO team of a large organization to promote the best identity and access management practices.
- Develop or identify new concepts, tools, or systems to improve the future of the Security landscape.
- Research problems and recommend solutions to improve security by providing secure IAM options
- Drive policy and compliance in supporting the CISO.
- Produce regular status reports.
- Serve as a business enabler by supporting development of clear planning and design documents for properly-secured, policy-compliant, high-performance IAM integrations
- Support to System and IAM related policy development and regulatory compliance
- Promote application of FISMA compliance standards, including NIST, DISA STIGs, and related guidance and standards for configuration/audit
- Contribute system and IAM knowledge in improving the security architecture
- Perform a key role in Security Leadership
- Support requirements/responses required from team in a 24x7 operations
- Support requirements of the Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations Leadership
- Support CISO Quality and Compliance efforts
- Respond to Threat Intelligence reports
- Contribute to Security Training and Exercise Leadership requirements
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization.
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance.
- Experience with large organization networks
- Experience with regulatory compliance, policy development, and policy enforcement
- Experience in the roles identified above
- 6-8+ years of IAM technology experience
- 6-8+ years of Cybersecurity and/or Intelligence experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of tools
- Be able to support limited domestic travel (<25 %)
- Must be able to travel between Washington DC and Falls Church (Merrifield) VA as required
- Experience with cyber security development projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
- 12+ years related experience
- Experience with process development and deployment
- Experience with and knowledge of IAM, security and IT best practices
- Excellent writing skills
BS Systems Engineering, Engineering Management, Computer Systems Engineering, or related degree.
MS desired. Equivalent experience can be considered in lieu of education. Required Certifications:
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other DoD-8570 IAT or IAM Level III certification
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Engineering Technology, Data Networking, Cyber, Security, Technical, All, Engineering, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85