This opportunity is for the Western Region Information Assurance Manager (RIAM) of Special Programs (SP) for the SPACE / ISRS-CA / EWS / ACT / ICS Missions located in El Segundo, CA. The Western SP RIAM is responsible for leading and managing teams of Information Assurance (IA) professionals (i.e. ISSM/ISSOs, etc.) in the execution of a comprehensive and cohesive IA program throughout Special Program areas in the Western Region for the SPACE / ISRS-CA / EWS / ACT / ICS Mission. Said candidate must be a self-starting leader who is capable of multitasking and efficiently/effectively managing their resources in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Said candidate must be able to meet cybersecurity staffing and workforce improvement regulations, policies, and organizational goals while operating to budgetary targets. Said candidate must be able to collect and report on performance metrics in prep for operations reviews. Said candidate must possess excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance, security, and business challenges. In pursuit of this role’s responsibilities, said candidate must maximize opportunities to partner with various stakeholders for the purposes of assuring a solid cybersecurity posture while enabling business success. This position reports directly to Senior Information Assurance Manager (SIAM).Required Skills:
- Experience in executing leadership and managerial duties (i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management, etc.).
- Experience implementing the JAFAN 6/3, DCID 6/3, JSIG, ICD-503 or equivalent requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience in the oversight and execution of the Assessment & Authorization processes (a.k.a. Certification & Accreditation).
- Experience with the use of vulnerability scanning tools such as; DISA STIGs, Retina, Nessus, WAASP and SECSCN.
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.).
- Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal and external customers (i.e. AOs, DAOs, SCAs, ISOs/Program Managers, etc.).
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a comprehensive incident response and administrative inquiries/investigations capability in collaboration with the Investigations department.
- Experience overseeing technically complex, cross-domain, heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with Customers, the Information Technology (IT) Department and other stakeholders.
- Experience with the identification, collection, and reporting of performance metrics; particularly as it relates to security assessment readiness.
- Experience with the identification, development, and oversight of appropriate IA policy, processes, and procedures.
- Must possess a current Top Secret clearance with SSBI (both within the past 5 years).
- U.S. citizenship status.
- Ability to receive Access to Special Programs.
- Must possess a DoD 8570.01m IAM Level III compliant certification.
- Currently accessed to Special Programs throughout the SAS Western Region.
- Multi-customer experience as it relates to RMF compliance (e.g. USN, USAF, DARPA, Intelligence Community, etc.)
- Willing to travel on company business.
- Public speaking experience.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
- 10 years of experience with BS degree in an information systems/technology related field, or
- 6 years of experience with MS degree in an information systems/technology related field, or
- 2 years of experience with PhD degree in an information systems/technology related field.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85