Job Description:Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, test, and deliver advanced cybersecurity capabilities. Raytheon IIS is seeking Test Engineers to work in a dynamic and agile DevOps environment supporting the development of test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts, executing test plans/scripts, and providing test results to the development teams. Responsibilities will include
:- Supporting the analysis of system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop test and evaluation plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. - Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for manual and automated testing of advanced cybersecurity capabilities
- Supports Test Readiness ReviewsRequired Skills:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience and/or familiarity with requirements development and traceability
- Experience or familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Experience in software and database design, development and test
- Experience in conducting security testing
- Experience in developing operational procedures
- Experience in the maintenance of complex hardware and software data processing systems
- Experience with systems engineering and configuration management processes
- Experience generating IV&V CDRLs and other documentationDesired Skills:
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility (SSBI within the last five years)
- Experience and/or familiarity with Agile development, DevOps, Continuous Development / Continuous Integration concepts, and tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, and Puppet
- Experience with automated test capabilities such as Junit, JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PowerShell, VBScript, etc.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Experience with Windows, UNIX, and Linux systems and virtual environments (VMware, AWS, OpenStack).
- Experience with DOORS or other requirements management toolsRequired Education:
BS Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, or related degree. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree-level education.Required Certifications:
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level 2 certification or the ability to obtain certification within three months of employmentDesired Certifications:- DOD 8570.01-M Compliance at IAT Level III- Certified Software Test Professional
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Systems Engineering, Cyber, Software Engineering, All, Engineering, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85