Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is looking for an individual to join the Cyber Security Engineering team as a Cyber Security professional, in Information Assurance, supporting the operation and maintenance of custom solutions.
This position is located in our offices in Aurora, CO.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Perform security administration tasks on developmental & operational systems
• Preparing for, supporting and conducting Security Test & Evaluation activities for program sell-off of security-related requirements
• Administration support on security tools and network components
• Patching and implementation of configuration changes to remediate vulnerabilities
• Deploying security solutions to Operational environments
• Review and document compliance for security directive assessments
• Preparing for, writing, and presenting trade studies, cost benefit analyses, reports and briefings as required
• Applying knowledge of current IA policies as a contributor to the architecture and design of secure solutions to meet customer needs and requirements
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance within 1 year of start date.
AVAILABLE BONUSES: $20,000 for hires with an active DoD TS or higher clearance; $10,000 for hires with an active DoD Secret clearance
Required Skills and Certifications:
• 3 years of experience in cyber security; to include tasks such as hardening security settings on servers, workstations, and/or network devices
• Customer interfacing experience working cyber security projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
• Experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design, and/or in an operational environment including DoDI 8500.2 or ICD 503 guidelines, directives and security mandates like DISA STIGs, etc
• Self-starter capable of multi-tasking and efficiently managing time in a dynamic environment
• Proven ability to work in a team environment and work collaboratively with team members and leads
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours (to include weekends) with short notification
• Knowledge in two or more of the following areas:
- Windows system administration
- Security COTS integration
- Use of Nessus and/or Security center
- Operating System Hardening
- Security engineering
- Vulnerability Assessment (testing, assessment, findings, mitigation/justification)
Desired Skills and Certifications:
• Experience and technical knowledge in satellite ground systems, including hardware, software, and communications architecture
• DoD Secret security clearance
• Experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design, and/or experience in an operational environment including DoDI 8500.2 or ICD 503 guidelines, directives and security mandates like DISA STIGs, etc.
• Experience with cyber security projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients.
• DoD 8570 Baseline certification at the IAT II level (Security+, CISSP, GSEC, etc)
• Experience in the design and development of cloud based systems, architectures and analytics development (Amazon Web Services, AWS)
• Tenable Nessus/Security Center/ACAS/EVSS; NASL (Nessus Attack Scripting Language) experience
• Preparing for and conducting security testing for government witnesses
• Installation of security patches for vulnerability patching/remediation & DR work-off
4 years with a BS/BA in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree; 2 years with a Masters Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Integration and Test Engineering, Test Engineering, Systems Engineering, Cloud Computing, Cyber, All, Software Engineering, Engineering, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85