The Sr. Site Security Specialist position is intended for a knowledgeable individual with Communication Security (COMSEC) experience who will support the modernization and ensures the uninterrupted availability of multiple critical components in support of a customer which operates both CONOU and OCONUS.
Through the use of innovated approaches, your system and network experience and skills will be challenged by providing day-to-day support to an ever-growing multi-tasking work environment. In this fast-paced environment, you will routinely work directly with Government logistic support, Analyst, Government and Industrial Security/COMSEC Professionals, end-users, enabling their ability to respond to emerging world events.
Sr. Site Security Specialist candidates must have an active Top Secret SSBI security clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI security clearance and pass a polygraph.
This multi-faceted COMSEC position will be responsible for supporting the receipt, custody, issuance, safeguarding, accounting, training (creating/education), loading COMSEC hardware, and assist with the development of new and updating existing processes/procedures for the upcoming migration from a traditional COMSEC account to a Key Management Infrastructure (KMI). This will also include some traveling in support of the Program’s Field Operations. All aspects of Site Communication Security Associate Senior primary role will be to report directly and support the COMSEC Custodian in addition he/she will also provide program support to the CPSO.This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. personsRequired Skills:
· 1 - 2 years plus experience in Special Access Programs (SAP) community·2 years plus experience in Communication Security (COMSEC) community·Full understanding of NSA/CSS Manual 3-16·Excellent written and verbal communication skills·Proficient computer skills·Well organized with proven ability to perform job duties with minimal supervision
active Top Secret SSBI security clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI security clearance and pass a polygraphDesired Skills:
· Experience with Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) – B and the entire EKMS series·Experience with Committee on National Security Systems (CNSSI) Number 4005oSafeguarding Communication Security (COMSEC) Facilities and Materials·Experience with handling, loading and software updates of various electronic key loaders (KIK-20, SKL, KYK-11)·Familiar with TACLANE management and load/fill procedures·Experience with the ordering of COMSEC Material (Electronic Keymat & Codebooks)·Experience with the management, initial installation and updates of Secure Terminals (STEs)·Previous US Government Customer interactions a plus·Flexible work hours and availability for some travel·Excellent attention to detail, time management and follow-through·Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment·Proven ability to successfully work under pressure·Ability to obtain a DoD 8570.01M Certificate·Ability to obtain a Security+ Certificate·COMSEC and/or EKMS experienceRequired Education:·High School Diploma and 8 years of directly related experience, or
- Associate’s Degree and 4 years of directly related experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85