Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats.
Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking Cyber Training Coordinators to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities. Responsibilities will include
- Assesses, designs and conceptualizes training scenarios, approaches, objectives, plans, tools, aids, curriculums and other state of the art technologies related to training.
- Develops CONOPS and templates for learning implementation.
- Identifies the best approaches to training to include, but not limited to simulations, course assessment, examinations, interviews, computer assisted and adaptive training and testing, performance-based assessment and performance, and team and unit assessment and measurement.
- In partnership with subject matter experts, develops and maintains training asset library, conducts applied and advanced research methodologies, prepares all training material such as, but not limited to, course outlines, course manuals, lesson plans, exams and other student assessments, background materials, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, course assessment forms, study guides, and training aids.
- May perform as instructional designer for computer-based training. Uses leading course authoring tools and designs to leading learning management system specifications. Is familiar with knowledge check, quiz and/or assessments; designs courses to SCORM, Section 508 requirements and web usability standards.
- May perform as lead instructor or partner with a subject matter expert to lead instruction; uses various delivery methods, such as formal classroom training, simulated environments, virtual facilitation, recorded web-based courses, workshops, exercises and seminars.
- Maintains currency in the area of expertise and is expected to function as an expert in their specialties.
- Works within the team to improve the overall Cybersecurity posture of the customer.
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams and stake holders to apply cybersecurity measures, training activities and facilitate information security information sharing across core business activities.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Top Secret clearance with SSBI in last five years (TS/SCI desired)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, e-Learning, Adult Education, Engineering, Computer Science or related degree. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years professional experience
- Experience with large organization networks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This position will either be a G09 or G08 requisition based on the candidates file in RCareers.
- Experience with cyber security development projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
- Experience with process development and deployment
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with leading course authoring tools and learning management systems
- 6+ years of related experience
- Experience with e-Learning standards, to include SCORM and Section 508 requirements and web usability standards
- Familiarity with NIST SP 800-16
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) certification
- DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Cyber, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85