This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance duties as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for information systems processing National Security Information.Will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology staff to ensure all National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements are implemented and functional.Will conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- US Citizenship is required
- Must become DoD 8570.01m compliant within 6 months of employment.
- 4+ years of experience implementing the national security information systems related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- 4+ years experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- 4+ years experience supporting various computer hardware and multiple operating systems in both a stand-alone and in LAN/WAN configurations.
- Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems.
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
·Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met.
- Ability to develop solutions to complex IS compliance and security problems.
- Must possess a current Top Secret clearance (in scope for SAP)
- Must be able to be Program accessed.
- Risk Management Framework experience.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Experience with various types of special test equipment (STE).
- Willing to travel on company business.
- Public speaking experience.
- BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience, or
- MS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 2 years of directly related experience, or
- PhD degree in an information systems/technology related field with 0 years of directly related experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Cyber, Information Technology, All, Space and Airborne Systems
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85