Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats.
Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking a Program Scheduler to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities. Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing and coordinating the plans and schedules for new or existing programs.
- Supports and participates in negotiations with customer.
- Resolving proposal preparation problems and assess the progress against established plans and parameters.
- Formulating and recommending corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, and work requirements.
- Develop, maintain and analyze of the Program Master Phasing Schedule and Integrated Master Plan (IMP)/Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) – developing the network/integrated work flow of schedule activities to ensure accurate, appropriate, and effective use of engineering technical and other data, including schedule definition, structure, and documentation. The IMS will be resource-loaded and updated as a part of regular IMS status updates.
- Detailed planning and maintenance throughout the program’s lifecycle that incorporates contractual and programmatic changes into the IMS in order to maintain realistic, current contract schedule baselines
- Detailed analysis of the IMS and supporting documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and proper usage of engineering technical and other data for critical path, risk, structure, trend and Earned Value analysis.
- Communicating (electronically and verbally) schedule status including but not limited to, results of critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis (SRA), schedule variance analysis and the results of ‘what if’ exercises to the Program Manager, the customer and potentially to senior management.
- Assists in identifying, assessing, documenting, and managing risks and opportunities and in developing risk mitigation and opportunity capture plans. Contributes to development and implementation of policies, procedures, and standards relating to Risk/Opportunity management and IMS creation, maintenance, and management.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Top Secret clearance with SSBI in last five years (TS/SCI desired)
- B.A./B.S. in Business Management, Business Administration, Information Systems, OR related field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years professional experience
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in Program Planning & Scheduling
- Experience in using MS Office suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Project experience (or similar project scheduling software)
- The ability to interface and communicate at all levels of an organization
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Candidate is comfortable with MS-Excel conditional formatting, logic programming, macro creation, or use VBA to support analysis in MS-Excel.
- Self-starter willing to ask for help, gives help, and receives direction as necessary
- Possess good analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Candidates with working knowledge of Raytheon applications or processes for: IPDS, IMP/IMS, CMMI, Risk Management, and MPM or APEX are desirable but not required.
- DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Cyber, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85