Job Description: This job opportunity is for the Information Assurance Manager (IAM)/Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) position at the Raytheon Applied Signal Technology Salt Lake City, UT facility. The IAM/ISSM is responsible for managing and leading a team of Information Assurance (IA) professionals (i.e. ISSM/ISSOs, etc.) in the execution of a comprehensive IA program for the applicable governing documents such as: the JAFAN 6/3, JSIG, DCID 6/3 and ICD 503. Said candidate must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, said candidate must possess excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems. This position will report directly to the Manager III, Raytheon AST Information Assurance Manager in Sunnyvale, CA.Required Skills:
- Experience in executing leadership and managerial duties (i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management, etc.)
- Experience implementing the NISPOM, ODA, JAFAN 6/3, DCID 6/3, JSIG, ICD-503 or equivalent requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing
- Experience in developing System Security Plans (SSPs) to include the completion of the C&A documents
- Successful candidate must be innovative and team oriented; must possess mature judgment and highly effective oral/written communication skills
- Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal and external customers (i.e. AOs, DAOs, SCAs, Program Managers, etc.)
- Experience providing technical security expertise and oversight for complex, cross-domain, heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with Customers, the Information Technology (IT) Department and other Raytheon Business Units. Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems
- Be capable of learning specific security features and operations for multiple operating systems
- The selected candidate must have or be able to achieve a DoD 8570-1M (IAM III) compliant certification within six months of selection
Required Education: BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 8 years of directly related experience, or MS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 6 years of directly related experience, or PhD degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience.This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. personsU.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment**Position contingent upon the ability to obtain required clearance and accesses as directed by the program
- DCID 6/3, JAFAN 6/3, DIACAP, JSIG and/or ICD 503 (a.k.a. Risk Management Framework) experience
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, and Windows operating systems
- Familiar with various types of special test equipment (STE)
- Possess current SCI program access or ability to receive
- Willing to travel on company business
- Public speaking experience
- Current Special Access to Program
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85