Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking Graphics Specialists and Artists to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.Responsibilities will include:
- Working asamemberofacross-functionalteamandwillplan,analyze,andcreatemediasolutionstocommunicationsproblemsinsupportoflearningobjectivesforvarioustypesoftrainingproducts.
- Workingfrom storyboardsandschedules.
- Interacting withothermembersofthetrainingdevelopmentteaminadditiontooperationalandsubjectmatterexperts,toproviderecommendationstocreateinstructionaltrainingproducts.
- Designing and editing technical graphics
- U.S. Citizenship
- Top Secret clearance with SSBI in last five years (TS/SCI desired)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related discipline. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- Must have 2 years of professional experience
- Must directly relevant experience
- Ability to research and analyze complex technical material and break it down into concise, compelling graphics that engages the consumer.
- Ability to work under pressure with clients, program managers and subject matter experts in a fast-paced cybersecurity environment.
- Familiarity with a variety of internal and external communications vehicles, practices and technologies, including print, electronic, video and social media.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Word and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of animation
- Knowledge of printing methods and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with cybersecurity communications language and subject matter
- Ability to be creative while adhering to established templates and guidelines
- Ability to effectively layout several visual elements without looking busy or cluttered
- Ability to stay current with emerging trends and design application use
- Experience developing graphics for technical or engineering programs
- Demonstrated ability to deliver more than one solution to a problem
This position can be a Salary Grade G07 or G08 based upon the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- Experience or knowledge with one or more of the following:
- Adobe Production/Premium CS6 Applications, with an emphasis on Adobe Illustrator
- DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Cyber, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85