Job Description: Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification is required for this position (e.g. Security+ CE or other DoD-recognized higher level certification). Candidates must be prepared to provide proof of current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification at the time of application. Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a “Team Leader II PC Tech Support” Trouble Ticket Coordinator to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force’s North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC). The NISSC program provides accurate, timely, unambiguous warning and attack assessment of threats with daily visibility by National Command Authority leaders. NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of air, missile, and space warning missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS (CMAFS), Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and other forward user and sensor sites worldwide. This position is located at CMAFS, Colorado Springs, Colorado in support of the 721st Communications Squadron (721 CS). Duties include but are not limited to: assisting, coordinating with, and guiding Network Control Center (NCC) Customer Service Group (CSG) technicians during the resolution of a wide variety of IT issues throughout the CMAFS complex; reviewing, evaluating, prioritizing, and acting upon existing and new customer trouble tickets; assigning individuals and small teams to resolve those tickets according to daily and weekly Government response requirements and NISSC leadership direction; and leading NCC/CSG’s effort to install requested hardware, network and computing infrastructure, software, and applications. Hardware, system, and computing resources requiring troubleshooting and resolution in response to trouble tickets include Personal Computers (PCs), blades, multi-function printers, monitors, keyboard/video/mouse (KVM) devices, media converters and modules, associated cables and connectors, other related IT equipment, and occasionally office furniture. Computing system software consists primarily of Windows 10 and other MS Office products such as Outlook, Adobe applications, and other Government approved applications. All NCC/CSG employees including this Trouble Ticket Coordinator are considered Mission Essential. Applicants must be able and willing to work flexible hours, typically during the Monday through Friday work week but occasionally on nights and weekends as well. The person hired into this position must be prepared to report to work and remain on site for extended periods of time during real-world emergencies and occasionally during exercises and simulations. During such periods this employee will be unable to maintain contact with anyone outside the site, including family and friends. Despite its rigorous demands and responsibilities this position also offers many professional rewards and benefits. Our team works with senior active duty personnel and highly experienced Government civilians and officials from a wide variety of backgrounds and specialties. Our team members are exposed to and gain valuable experience in customer service, troubleshooting multiple networks, installing complex hardware, and working with a variety of classified and unclassified IT resources, applications, and technologies.
- Must have proven customer service skills and orientation.
- Must have a track record of excellent troubleshooting skills and PC client support skills in a Windows environment.
- Must have past or current experience with Remedy or a similarly complex trouble ticket system in a high-tempo, dynamic, operations-based Help Desk environment.
- Must have supervisory experience and must be able to perform both as a technician and as a leader.
- Must be able to efficiently prioritize, assign, and update high-, medium-, and low-priority trouble tickets within required Government response timelines.
- Must be able to generate daily status reports on all tickets and issues and use that information to adjust work flow and assignments.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently communicate with high-level customers, teams, leaders, and vendors, and must be comfortable preparing and delivering technical presentations.
- Must be able to develop, implement, and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other written guidance. Must be able to diagnose network and client issues, troubleshoot connectivity, and perform routine maintenance tasks.
- Must have a final DoD Secret security clearance or above and be able to maintain it.
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT II certification eligibility requirements (e.g. an active Security+ CE).
- Must have or be able to quickly obtain a current Windows Operating System certificate.
- Knowledge of 721CS, NORAD-NORTHCOM, and Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) policies and procedures is a significant plus.
- Experience working with USAF Comm Focal Point (CFP) organizations is a significant plus.
- Experience with AFSPC and/or NORAD-NORTHCOM command and control hardware and applications is a significant plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Project, or other project management software is a plus.
- Experience with Government and/or commercial IT hardware procurement is a plus.
- An ITIL Foundations certification is not required but is a significant plus.
- An understanding of USAF OPSEC requirements is a plus.
Required Education:Must possess 4 or more years of directly related experience with a BS/BA in Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or in a related field of study. Alternatively must have 8 years of combined similar education and technical experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Information and Knowledge Systems, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85