Job Description: Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification is required for this position (e.g. Security+ CE or other DoD-recognized higher level certification). Candidates must be prepared to provide proof of current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification at the time of application. Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a “Team Leader II PC Tech Support” Work Order Coordinator to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force’s North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC). The NISSC program provides accurate, timely, unambiguous warning and attack assessment of threats with daily visibility by National Command Authority leaders. NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of air, missile, and space warning missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS (CMAFS), Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and other forward user and sensor sites worldwide. This position is located at CMAFS, Colorado Springs, Colorado in support of the 721st Communications Squadron (721 CS). Duties include but are not limited to: supporting site surveys throughout the CMAFS complex to evaluate new customer work orders and requirements; transforming those requirements into detailed specifications; and following NISSC’s established procurement and material order process in accordance with those specifications to obtain the necessary hardware and system components. Once these materials are received, the Work Order Coordinator will work with Network Control Center (NCC) and NISSC personnel in other work centers, with NISSC Materiel Control personnel, with CMAFS customers, and at times with outside vendors, to lead and support installations, hardware testing, and final customer validation and acceptance. Hardware and system components will consist primarily of Personal Computer (PC) resources, blade computers, printers, Keyboard/Video/Mouse (KVM) devices, media converters and modules, monitors, associated cables and connectors, other IT peripherals, related IT equipment, and occasionally office furniture. Software will primarily consist of MS Office products, Adobe applications, and other approved customer-specific applications. The individual chosen for this position must understand
hardware, software, and system component details; must evaluate new communication technologies to enhance CMAFS networks and security; and must maintain expertise in multiple IT areas. As multiple work orders are typically planned, coordinated and implemented concurrently, this individual must also have suitable multi-tasking, resource de-confliction and technical skills, must frequently report to leadership on work order progress, and must generate progress metrics. The individual hired into this position must be prepared to report to work and remain on site for extended periods of time during real-world emergencies and occasionally during exercises and simulations. During such periods this employee will be unable to maintain contact with anyone outside the site, including family and friends.All NCC employees including this Team Leader are considered Mission Essential. Applicants must be able and willing to work flexible hours, typically during the Monday through Friday work week but occasionally on nights and weekends as well. The person hired into this position must be prepared to report to work and remain on site for extended periods of time during real-world emergencies and occasionally during exercises and simulations. During such periods this employee will be unable to maintain contact with anyone outside the site, including family and friends. Despite its rigorous demands and responsibilities this position also offers many professional rewards and benefits. Our team works with senior active duty personnel and highly experienced Government civilians and officials from a wide variety of backgrounds and specialties. Our team members are exposed to and gain valuable experience in customer service, troubleshooting multiple networks, installing complex hardware, and working with a variety of classified and unclassified IT resources, applications, and technologies.
- Must have exemplary customer service skills and orientation.
- Must have supervisory experience and must be able to perform both as a technician and as a leader.
- Must be able to efficiently prioritize, assign, update, implement, check, and complete work order tasks within required Government response timelines.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and client support skills in a Windows environment.
- Must be able to diagnose network and PC issues, troubleshoot connectivity, and perform routine maintenance tasks.
- Must have experience providing IT hardware and software specifications to and ordering from Government IT providers/vendors.
- Must be able to generate daily status reports and use that information to adjust work flow and assignments.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently communicate with high-level customers, leaders, teams, vendors, and other work order personnel.
- Must be comfortable preparing and delivering technical presentations.
- Must be able to develop, implement, and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other written guidance.
- Must have a final DoD Secret security clearance or above and be able to maintain it.
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT II certification eligibility requirements (e.g. an active Security+ CE).
- Must have or be able to quickly obtain a current Windows Operating System certificate.
- Knowledge of 721CS, NORAD-NORTHCOM, and Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) policies and procedures.
- Experience working with USAF Comm Focal Point (CFP) organizations.
- Experience with the USAF Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS).
- Experience with Remedy or a similarly complex trouble ticket system in a high-tempo, dynamic, operations-based Help Desk environment.
- Experience with Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) and/or NORAD-NORTHCOM command and control hardware and applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Project, or other project management software.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or similar certification.
- An ITIL Foundations certification .
- An understanding of USAF OPSEC requirements.
- Understanding of USAF OPSEC requirements.
Required Education:Must possess 4 or more years of directly related experience with a BS/BA in Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or in a related field of study. Alternatively must have 8 years of combined similar education and technical experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Engineering Technology, All, Engineering, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85