Position will serve as an Information Assurance Cyber Professional with the primarily responsibility of the development and administration of assigned information assurance programs. Responsible for ensuring all IA and Raytheon requirements are implemented and functional by coordinating with the responsible individual(s); the Systems Administrator, the Government and Industrial Security Officers and/or the Program staff. Will conduct required self-inspection reviews as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) as well as validate IT configuration settings based on the Program requirements. Required to review and submit required documentation for certification of Information Systems. Responsible for participating in IA and Information Technology (IT) projects. Other job duties as identified by senior management.Required Skills:
- Experience with the NISPOM/DAAPM.
- Experience in developing System Security Plans (SSPs) to include the completion of the C&A documents.
- Successful candidate must be innovative and team oriented; must possess mature judgment and highly effective oral/written communication skills.
- Experience with supporting various computer hardware and multiple operating systems' software both in a stand-alone environment and in LAN/WAN configurations.
- Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems.
- Background providing customer support activities and functions to a broad IT user environment.
- Be capable of learning specific security features and operations for multiple operating systems.
- U.S. Citizenship
- The selected candidate must have or be willing to achieve a DoD 8570-1M compliant certification within six months of selection.
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or CISSP Certification
- Knowledge in Windows, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Experience with various types of special test equipment (STE).
- Willing to travel on company business.
- Public speaking experience.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- 6 Years, with related Bachelor’s degree. Or 4 years with related Master’s degree Or 2 years with related PhD
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Security, Information and Knowledge Systems, All
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85