Raytheon IDS - Woburn, MA
Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
Sr. Information Assurance Cyber Specialist I or II
A new position is now open for an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) at Raytheon in Woburn, MA and is responsible for the Information Assurance (IA) program as stipulated by various US Government requirements including (but not limited to): National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM) and related documentation such as the Office of the Designated Approving Authority (ODAA) Process Manuals, Baseline Technical Security Configuration Standards, DSS Authorization and Assessment Process Manual (DAAPM) as well as customer/contract specific Information Assurance (IA) regulations. Components of the IA program include Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities (documentation preparation, system configuration/validation, certification testing, etc.), security sustainment activities (hardware change management, software change management, account management, media protection, user interface, file transfers, etc.), conducting self-inspections, audit trail review, and delivering information systems security education and awareness. This position manages the IA incident response program as well as interfaces with other IA team members, other security disciplines (industrial security, physical security, special programs security, etc.), program personnel and government security representatives.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
This position can be a Salary Grade G08 or Salary Grade G09 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements of the position.
- 4+ years related experience or 2 years with related Master’s Degree Background in Information Security, Information Technology or Related Disciplines
- Existing Secret Clearance - US Citizenship Required
- Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology, Criminal Justice, Business or other relevant degree OR 8 years related experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with the NISPOM (Chapter 8 as well as familiarity with other Chapters), ODAA Process Manual, DAAPM, Baseline Technical Security Configuration Standards, JAFAN, NIST 800 Series, Risk Management Framework (RMF), etc. (i.e. JSIG, DCID, ICD)
- Working experience with operating systems (Solaris, HPUX, Linux, Windows etc.)
- Experience supporting various system configurations (Stand Alone, Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks)
- Vulnerability scanning tool experience
- Experience with Interconnected Security Agreements (ISA), Network Security Plans (NSP), Memorandum of Agreement/Understanding (MOA/U)
- Ability to utilize forward thinking to anticipate customer/government changes and challenges
- Customer focused, adaptable and willing to work varying assignments
- Ability to handle difficult people and/or situations in high pressure environments and make tough decisions
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be flexible and work with limited supervision
- Ability to obtain and maintain Information Security professional certification commensurate with DoD 8570.1-M requirements (CISM, CISSP or other) within six months of employment
- Preparation of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) documents and procedures
- Experience with development and delivery of IA related briefings and training material
- Experience with certifying compliance and auditing the security aspects of various operating systems (Windows, LINUX, UNIX etc.)
The following courses can be completed at the DSS Training Website: https://stepp.dss.mil/SelfRegistration/Login.aspx
- Introduction to Industrial Security (IS011.16/.06)
- Cyber Security Awareness(CI130.16)
- Introduction to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) (CS124.16)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Curricula (CS100.CU)
- Continuous Monitoring (CS200.16)
- Special Access Program Overview (SA001.16/06)
All job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Risk Management Framework NIST 800 NISPOM DD254 Security Windows UNIX LINUX Information Systems Security Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Cyber Software Engineer Computer Science MIS Management Information Systems ISSO CISSP CISM JAFAN DCID ISSM Information Security Information Technology IT Auditing Cyber DSS C&A IA IAM IAO
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Security, Information and Knowledge Systems, All
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85