Title: Intelligence Analyst-All Source-Junior
Location: Washington, DC 20002
- Selects, abstracts, or excerpts data from specific sources and compiles them;
- Evaluates and makes preliminary analyses of raw intelligence data in items of such factors as adequacy of detail and coverage.
- Maintains files of raw or abstracted data.
- Provides services that seek, capture, consolidate, and synthesize locally relevant data to create and maintain baseline domain awareness for the agency’s area of responsibility, including observed and potential threat components, indicators, vulnerabilities, and domain intelligence gaps.
- Develops and maintains source identification products.
- Receives and analyzes information assessing office collection capabilities against the agency’s priority criminal and national security threats, indicators and/or gaps.
- Analyze and interpret information from a variety of classified and open source databases.
- Evaluate information using good judgment and decision making.
- Extract and analyze precise and exact information and details obtained from observation and research.
- Evaluate incoming reports and information.
- Identify relevant data sources to clarify or corroborate investigative or operational intelligence community initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience conducting all source analysis
Security Clearance: TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility: SCI
Polygraph: Willing to take CI poly
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 years of experience
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Master’s Degree desired
- Knowledge base in one or more of the following
- Counterintelligence; counterterrorism/national security; physical sciences; engineering; computer engineering or computer science; financial security and international banking; analytical studies with special emphasis in denial and deception; strategic and predictive analysis, forecasting and modeling; crime mapping and analysis; telecommunication; criminal justice; cyber; political science; foreign culture studies; accounting; statistics; international relations; and/or mathematics.
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel).