Raytheon Solipsys is searching for a talented Computer Systems Technologist (Linux Systems Administrator) with an aptitude to work on software-intense distributed systems. The successful applicant will apply state of the art technology, tools, and processes to perform these specific duties: Serve as company’s onsite representative; provide onsite operations and maintenance support for deployed Raytheon products; provide system administration for planning, testing, tuning, installing, patching, and configuring the deployed system; serve as the primary focal point of contact for system; and perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis of incidents.Position is located in Key West, Florida.Capped relocation available. Amount to be discussed with the selected applicant.This position can be a Salary Grade G09 or Salary Grade G10 based on the candidate's qualifications as it relates to the educational requirement for the position.U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance (with eligibility to obtain TS/SCI) as of day one of employment.Required Skills:
- Minimum 6 years of total experience in the information technology field.
- Experience as the system administrator of a Linux based system.
- This position requires a current SECRET level security clearance and the eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI level security clearance. US Citizenship is required.
Education and Certifications:
- Experience and high level proficiency integrating and maintaining computer hardware and network infrastructure.
- PostgreSQL proficiency with 5 years’ experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux, UNIX, and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Strong working knowledge of IP-based networking (TCP, UDP and UDP Multicast) and troubleshooting networked software applications.
- Proven experience in the Information Assurance (IA) field managing system security and integrity.
- Working knowledge of C++ and Java software development.
- Previous experience integrating Command and Control software systems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, working as part of a team.
- Ability to work with standard MS Office product suite applications.
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Adept at communicating with all levels within and outside the company, ability to prepare and deliver presentations/summaries (both verbal and written) which appropriately address the intended audience.
- DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II certification
- DoD Cyber Challenge Certificate of completion
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field or Technical Associates degree plus 10 years related experience - No Degree with 12 years’ experience that is directly applicable will be considered.
- Ability to obtain CompTIA Security+ certification
- Ability to obtain Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) certification
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Systems Engineering, Information and Knowledge Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Software Engineering, All
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85