Raytheon has openings for Site Managers to provide 24/7/365 cybersecurity support to the Intelligence Community near Augusta, GA. Primary duties include oversight of daily technical operations of the contract, quality assurance of all products and service delivery to the government. Candidate shall also provide technical subject matter expertise in intelligence collection, identification, analysis, geolocation to team members and management. May be tasked with reporting and conducting technical reviews or training, as needed.
* Active TS/SCI security clearance with current polygraph
* 3 years experience managing operations, mission or personnel
* 5 years experience producing geolocation solutions from ISR systems or related data collection methods
* Must be available for and willing to work on-site and on-call offsite, as needed to maintain 24/7/365 continuity of operations
* Keen attention to detail
* Strong, effective communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a related discipline
* PMP certification and/or formal DAWIA training (Level 2 or 3)
* Proficiency with the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.General Management, Intelligence Analyst, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.