Raytheon Company, a world leader in precision geolocation systems and operations support, intends to offer a proposal for an upcoming contract to provide 24/7/365 geolocation support to a customer near Augusta, Georgia.
Geolocation Target Analysts will generate summary reports from multiple ISR sources. They will apply their experience in targeting analysis or Geospatial Analysis, editing and writing to ensure documentation is accurate, complete and properly formatted.
* Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance with current polygraph.
* Minimum of 2 year of operation experience serving the Intelligence Community
* Formal training in ISR Geospatial Analysis
* Experience reporting intelligence gathered through various platforms
* Knowledge of signal / communication ISR products.
* Strong communication skills
* Military background or equivalent operational experience.
* Must be available for and willing to work assigned shift to maintain 24/7/365 operations.
* Willingness and ability to learn new skills.
* Background in signal / communication ISR reports and tools such as: KLIEGLIGHT, TCCC, EOT, AMHS, COASTLINE, CENTERMASS
* Professional Military Education and in ISR report writing
Some of these positions may be offered by Team Raytheon companies.93122
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Publications and Graphic Arts, Intelligence Analyst, All, Warfighter Support Services Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA