Job Description:Raytheon Blackbird Technologies is looking for an individual who will join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work within the CISO team to develop or identify new concepts, tools, or systems to improve the future of the Security landscape.
- Research problems to solve, consider novel solutions, and make recommendations.
- Prove and promote new engineering practices and procedures in coordination with the Policy team.
- Drive policies and compliance in supporting the CISO.
- Produce regular status reports.
- Serve as a business enabler by supporting development of clear planning and design documents for properly-secured, policy-compliant systems and networks.
- Serve as resource supporting the Chief Information Officer through the team leadership
- Support system- and network-related policy development and regulatory compliance
- Promote application of FISMA compliance standards, including NIST, DISA STIGs, and related guidance and standards for configuration/audit
- Contribute system and network engineering knowledge in improving the security architecture
- Perform a key role in Security Leadership
- Support requirements of the Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations Leadership
- Support CISO Quality and Compliance efforts
- Contribute to Security Training and Exercise Leadership requirements
- Experience with large organization networks
- Experience with regulatory compliance, policy development, and policy enforcement
- Experience in the roles identified above
- 8+ years of programming experience or system, network, or database administration, and cybersecurity experience
- Excellent, demonstrable, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance
- Experience with cyber security development projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
- 10+ years related experience
- Experience with process development and deployment
- Extensive experience with six or more of the following:
- Security COTS integration
- Security Incident Event Management
- Insider Threat Monitoring
· Operating System Hardening
· Vulnerability Assessment testing
· Identification and Authentication schemes
· Public Key Infrastructure and Identity Management
· Cross Domain Solutions
· Computer Network Exploitation (CNE)
· Computer Network Operations (CNO)
· Malware Analysis
· Reverse Software Engineering
- Security engineering
- Excellent writing skills
BS Systems Engineering, Engineering Management, Computer Systems Engineering, or related degree. MS desired. Equivalent experience can be considered in lieu of education.
DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II;CISSP preferred.CISM desired.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Engineering Technology, Cyber, Computer Engineering, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIN // SKCYB85