Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking individual to serve as Program Management Support in support of a customer program at Special Operations Command Africa (AFRICOM), with work location at Stuttgart, Germany. The purpose of this task is to provide SOCAFRICA with subject matter experts to support information sharing and the planning, monitoring, execution and assessment of Special Operations Forces-specific activities in Africa. All candidates must meet all required qualifications in order to be considered for the position(s). CONUS and OCONUS travel to non-hazardous locations may be required.
- Prepare 10 United States Code (USC) § 127e (support of special operations to combat terrorism) program documents for government approval.
- Provide weekly updates to the Program of Objectives and Milestones for 10 USC § 127e programs in Africa.
- Provide fully coordinated draft Commander’s Estimates, Concepts of Operation (CONOPs) and orders supporting future 10 USC 127e operations.
- Ensure supporting documents are posted to the SOCAFRICA portal.
- Ensure property accountability of Government equipment purchased with the 10 USC § 127e authority.
- Support the formal and informal assessment of 10 USC § 127e.
- Synchronize 10 USC § 127e efforts with security cooperation and security forces assistance efforts.
- Provide SOCAFRICA draft input for 10 USC § 127e reports required by Congress.
- Current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Advanced Special Operations Training (ASOT) Level 2.
- Defense Institute of Security Cooperation Studies (DISCS) Certificate OR Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management (DISAM) Certificate
- 2 years of experience developing, planning and executing Security Forces Assistance and Counterterrorism programs
- 2 years’ experience managing Section 1208/ 10 U.S.C. 127e programs.
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI clearance and eligible ACCM read-on.
Program Management, Security, Intelligence Analyst, All, WSS, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA