Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an individual to serve as Senior Logistics personnel in support of a customer program at Special Operations Command Africa (AFRICOM), with work location at Stuttgart, Germany. The purpose of this task is to provide SOCAFRICA with subject matter experts to support information sharing and the planning, monitoring, execution and assessment of Special Operations Forces-specific activities in Africa. All candidates must meet all required qualifications in order to be considered for the position(s). CONUS and OCONUS travel to non-hazardous locations may be required.Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide Security Cooperation data entry of all SOCAFRICA related security cooperation efforts into the Global Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (G-TSCMIS) and SOCAFRICA databases.
- Provide the status of the delivery of Security Cooperation related Government equipment and training and keep SOCAFRICA staff informed of current status and any potential issues.
- Draft a quarterly report on the status of all SOCAFRICA security cooperation activities in execution during that quarter to include real and estimated equipment delivery, training schedules and status of training funds for each case.
- 2 years of experience with synchronizing equipping efforts with training events
- 2 years of experience with developing reports on training and equipping status related to security cooperation
- 2 years of experience with planning and managing equipment delivery to achieve Partner Nation Capacity building objectives
- 2 years of experience working with Interagency Partners, Strategic Planners, Current and Future Operation Planners and component forces to meet Partner Nation Capacity Building objectives
- 2 years of experience with the Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Global Theater Security Cooperation Management information Systems (G-TSCMIS), Security Cooperation Management Suite, and Defense Security Assistance Management System
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI clearance and eligible ACCM read-on.
Intelligence Analyst, Logistics Management, All, WSS, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA