Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an individual to serve as Foreign Disclosure of Information Support in support of a customer program at Special Operations Command Africa (AFRICOM), with work location at Stuttgart, Germany. The purpose of this task is to provide SOCAFRICA with subject matter experts to support information sharing and the planning, monitoring, execution and assessment of Special Operations Forces-specific activities in Africa. All candidates must meet all required qualifications in order to be considered for the position(s). CONUS and OCONUS travel to non-hazardous locations may be required.Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Review, sanitize, and recommend disclose/release of Classified Military Intelligence (CMI) and/or Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) to SOCAFRICA's SOF partners, AFRICOM and SOCOM foreign partner nations and other members of the Intelligence Community. The Government shall make the final disclosure determination.
- Monitor events and trends which may directly or indirectly affect SOCAFRICA's ability to share CMI and/or CUI, and monitor engagement initiatives to ensure appropriate foreign disclosure.
Provide recommendations to ensure the command’s consistent application of National Disclosure Policy (NDP-1).Required Qualifications:
- Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA's) Foreign Disclosure Course Certificate of successful completion
- 2 years of experience working on foreign disclosure policies, information release procedures, and security classification as they are executed at the combatant command level
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI clearance and eligible ACCM read-on.
Intelligence Analyst, All, WSS, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA