Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an individual to serve as Information Operations Support in support of a customer program at Special Operations Command Africa (AFRICOM), with work location at Stuttgart, Germany. The purpose of this task is to provide SOCAFRICA with subject matter experts to support information sharing and the planning, monitoring, execution and assessment of Special Operations Forces-specific activities in Africa. All candidates must meet all required qualifications in order to be considered for the position(s). CONUS and OCONUS travel to non-hazardous locations may be required.Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providecoordinated Information Operation (IO) support material, and planning products for conducting of Preparation of the Environment (PE) and Information Influence activities in support of operations.
- Develop Concept of Operation (COO) sketches, plans, and timelines for Government approval.
- Review SOCAFRICA efforts with Information Operations capabilities and validate programs are sufficient to support SOCAFRICA plans and objectives.
- Military Information Support Operations Integration Course (MISOIC) OR 3 years working of Military Information Support Operations (MISO) experience.
- Electronic Warfare Integration Course (EWIC) certification OR Information Operations Capabilities Application and Planning (IOCAP) Certification
- 2 years of experience developing Concept of Operation (COO) sketches, plans, and timelines
- 2 years of experience developing, executing and assessing communication strategies supporting security cooperation operations on the African continent
- 2 years of combined experience with Special Technical Operations (STO)
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI clearance and eligible ACCM read-on.
Intelligence Analyst, All, WSS, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA