Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an individual to serve as Assessments Support in support of a customer program at Special Operations Command Africa (AFRICOM), with work location at Stuttgart, Germany. The purpose of this task is to provide SOCAFRICA with subject matter experts to support information sharing and the planning, monitoring, execution and assessment of Special Operations Forces-specific activities in Africa. All candidates must meet all required qualifications in order to be considered for the position(s). CONUS and OCONUS travel to non-hazardous locations may be required.Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide assessment of the aggregate impact of multiple events and progress towards operational objectives.
- Maintain a repository, aggregating data, and assessing progress toward objectives.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive records related to SOCAFRICA engagements, events and associated documentation relevant to named operations
- Provide recommended business strategies and objectives to meet short, mid, and long-term planning goals as well as optimize the organizational structure and processes to more effectively achieve its mission.
- Provide technology recommendations to facilitate the ability to achieve business objectives.
- Identify and develop business processes and operational performance measures to successfully integrate the Engineering/Integration, Testing/Evaluation. Identify, review, and assess the impact of emerging DoD/Federal/Commercial policies, directives, guidelines, DoD initiatives, governance processes, and technologies.
- Degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, or Industrial Engineering.
- 3 years of experience as a research analyst focusing on military-operations
- 2 years of experience using operations research, statistics and mathematical formulas to assess the aggregate impact of multiple events
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI clearance and eligible ACCM read-on.
Intelligence Analyst, All, WSS, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA