Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an individual to serve as Security Cooperation Planner in support of a customer program at Special Operations Command Africa (AFRICOM), with work location at Stuttgart, Germany. The purpose of this task is to provide SOCAFRICA with subject matter experts to support information sharing and the planning, monitoring, execution and assessment of Special Operations Forces-specific activities in Africa. All candidates must meet all required qualifications in order to be considered for the position(s). CONUS and OCONUS travel to non-hazardous locations may be required.Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providecoordinated security cooperation proposals to gain approval for execution of Title 10 and Title 22 security cooperation programs.
- Ensure meeting summaries, written policy guidance, documents, equipment lists, and assessments related to security cooperation in Africa are posted to the SOCAFRICA portal.
- Enter information, documents, and milestones into the Global-Theater Security Cooperation Management Information Systems (G-TSCMIS).
- Provide analysis and recommendations based on security cooperation authorities and processes, geopolitical relationships.
- Prepare written material for Government approval such as draft 10 USC 333 authority and Peace Keeping Operations documents and concept templates, equipment lists, briefing slides, information papers related to security cooperation.
- Ensure each security cooperation documents contains a spend plan, foreign military training report, and that training funds are prepared to be obligated in a timely manner.
- Defense Institute of Security Cooperation Studies (DISCS) or Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management (DISAM) Certification
- 2 years of experience using the Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Global Theater Security Cooperation Management information Systems (G-TSCMIS), Security Cooperation Management Suite, and Defense Security Assistance Management System.
- 2 years of experience with TSOC and/or combatant command staffing processes through use of TMT or other tasker management tools
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI clearance and eligible ACCM read-on.
Intelligence Analyst, All, WSS, Program Planning/Scheduling, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA