Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Vulnerability Management Lead to build and manage a Vulnerability Management team supporting a major United States government agency, performing security controls assessments, vulnerability assessment, remediation management, penetration testing, and risk assessment. The successful candidate will provide the CISO organization with a comprehensive vulnerability management strategy and capability.Responsibilities include
- Support customer of large, complex enterprise in managing the Vulnerability Management team, consisting of vulnerability scanning, applications security, enterprise vulnerability assessments, remediation management, and penetration testing
- Define vulnerability assessment and penetration testing policies and standards in alignment with CISO mission and direction
- Work with the security governance, risk, and compliance capability to ensure vulnerability scanning incorporates controls and compliance requirements
- Oversees the development and enhancement of VMA services to include process and collaboration improvements
- Conduct internal and external CISO stakeholder meetings to ensure cooperation in identifying and remediating vulnerabilities
- Provides direction and tasking to direct reports.
- Developmethods to integrate new tools into currentworkflows
- Ensures the senior CISO leadership direction and requests are fulfilled.
- Prepare,write,andpresentreportsandbriefingsto customer CISO senior leadership
- Provide training as required
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization.
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with large organization networks.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and policy enforcement
- Knowledge ofVulnerability Assessment processes and procedures
- Experience defining legal boundaries for penetration tests
- Experience in the roles identified above
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to support limited domestic travel (<25 %)
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft applications and commonly used analytic software tools (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Must be able to work collaboratively across organizations and physical locations
- Knowledge of cyber security RMF, OWASP, SANS top 20, NIST
Required Education:Bachelor’s degree in relatedfield.Master’sDegree
- Be trained and proficient with one or more insider threat monitoring tools
- 5+ years in cyber security
- Performed vulnerability risk assessments on SCADA systems and remediation
- Knowledge of CERT-RMM
- Understanding of process development and deployment of security tools
- Excellent writing skills
Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of education. Desired Certifications:
DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAM Level III, CISSP 105859
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Cyber, Security, Technical, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIN // SKCYB85