This is a multi-faceted security position, responsible to the Special Program Security Manager for the support of multiple programs as it relates to all applicable classified federal, contractual, customer and company requirements. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: supporting fast-paced, high profile programs; create, maintain and leverage working relationships with internal and external customers, peers and senior management across multiple program sites and business units. Be able to utilize good writing, organizational, communication, problem-solving, computer skills and be detail oriented. Have an understanding of and adherence to JAFAN, NISPOM, DODM 5205.07 Vol. 1-4 and related Industrial Security Guidance Manuals in support of Special Program Security. Job responsibilities include: compiling and submitting security deliverables; assisting in presentation preparation for program status and reviews (internal and external); submitting program access requests; maintaining billet plans; assisting with updating and administering indoctrinations, refresher briefings and debriefings. Be able to update/write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Addendums; OPSEC implementation; navigating security requirements across multiple security domains; participating in security inspections, to include being able to compare procedures with actual operations, document findings, recommend corrective action, and re-evaluate the implementation of corrective actions; investigating and reporting security infractions/violations and following through until closed. Will be required to work with the facility host to develop, manage, and maintain the facility security administration and management policies and procedures related but not limited to the following; JAFAN 6/9, ICD 705 related to the physical security and construction requirements for SAPFs by submitting pre-construction and accreditation packages to include Fixed Facility Checklists (FFCs). Draft contract startup and closure documents, while working with Program Management and Security team to monitor associated process. Work with and coordinate with a program security lead; work closely with host security when coordinating meetings in the rooms with co-uses in place. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment. This position and any subsequent offers made are contingent upon SAP/SAR.Required Skills:
- Final in-scope Top Secret clearance with a background investigation performed within the last six years.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- CPSO/ACPSO/CSSO experience
- Experience working in a Special Programs environment
- Complete understanding of the Joint Air Force Army Navy (JAFAN), NISPOM, DODM 5205.07 Vol. 1-4 Manuals
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Ability to plan, schedule, and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Willing to work extended hours, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Willing to travel on company business
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- The candidate must have the eagerness to adapt to and excel in a fast-paced work environment in a variety of program areas
- Good interpersonal skills and a professional image.
- Ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of Raytheon employees
- Background in facilitating program start up and closure to include drafting DD254s, oversight of new and expansion construction, conducting contract closeouts.
- Experience in planning and/or maintaining a sound physical security program. Experience with pertinent security rules and regulations that may impact facility accreditation.
- Experience in providing Security oversight and support to multiple facilities.
- History of providing support to production contracts
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of related experience
- Associates Degree with 6+ years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma/GED 8+ years of relevant experience
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons 105937
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
General Management, Security, Intelligence Analyst, All
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA