CONTINGENT UPON FUNDINGDCGS-A Trainer/Training Developer – Multiple MOSs
Raytheon is seeking a qualified candidate to provide services to the United States Government, specifically, for the New Systems Training and Integration Directorate (NSTID) at Fort Huachuca, AZ. The candidate will perform as a Senior Training and Development Specialist providing instruction, mentorship and training development services in support of the Distributive Common Ground Station-Army (DCGS-A) training and requirements. In addition the employee may be required to develop and document, requirements, strategies, and verification and validation of training materials.
The candidate will provide support and develop of DCGS-A system training documentation including the System Training Plan (STRAP), individual, leader and collective training materials. In addition, the candidate will provide training to the USAICoE instructor base, the Combat Training Centers (CTC), Battle Command Training Centers (BCTC), units outside the Army Force Generation (ARFORGEN) cycle and sustainment training to units not resourced by the Program Manager (PM) that are due to deploy. The candidate will develop training materials and documentation to support DTT along with executing training.The candidate will provide training documentation in support of the shift from Embedded Mentors and Field Service Representatives.V&V training materials. The candidate will participate/instruct in IKPT,provide support of DCGS-A training products to include V&V, provide input in certification of test players, development of the Training Test Support Package (TTSP), and operational Test Readiness Statement – Training (OTRS-T) document.Required Skills
- Candidate must have a minimum of four years of experience in one of the following Army Military Occupational Specialties
- 35T Systems maintainer
- 35F All Source Intelligence Analyst
- 35G Geospatial Intelligence Analyst
- 35N Signal’s Intelligence Analyst
- 35M Human Intelligence Analyst
- Candidate must have excellent communications skills
- Candidate must be able to present course material in a training environment
- Candidate must have 2 years of training and development experience
- Candidate must have an active TSSCI clearance
- Candidate must meet the government administered DCGS-A certification plan standard within 90 days of employment
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% per year in support of Mobile Training Teams
- A graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or another service equivalent
- 3 years’ experience an instructor in an institutional training environment, preferably with DCGS-A
- Significant experience with DCGS, A defined as the ability to teach others the applications of the program
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, however additional experience will be considered in the absence of bachelor’s degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Training and Development, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA