Raytheon Company has an immediate need for a Classification Management Analyst that is able to understand the technical as well as root of classification guidance. Candidate must have a solid understanding of classification management and analysis guidelines. Must be familiar with the Practice of Intelligence (POI) categories and be able to train these levels to others. This position would be a great fit for anyone who is looking for an opportunity to grow with Raytheon and work on a long term contract. The culture and environment is extremely supportive, collaborative, and creative. This position offers candidates an excellent work/life balance as well as compensation for top-talent based on experience.
The mission of the Classification Administrator is to provide support in various classification management activities to include but limited to analysis and drafting classification guidelines.
Additional Candidate Criteria
- Analyze documents to identify content that requires classification, dissemination control, or required protection and mark documents appropriately as required.
- Make recommendations toward long range goals and objectives.
- Support strategic initiatives related to classification management.
- Develop and apply advanced concepts, techniques and standards based on classification principles, sources and methods governed by Executive Order 13526.
- Prepare classification guides pertaining to national security information covering mission specific topical and specialty classification subjects as required.
- Provide progress reports and updates on the status of the classification guides as required.
- Identify gaps in classification guides and needed updates.
- Integrate the information gathered and determine Risk of implementation.
- Manage logistics and track compliance for guides and training.
- Provide briefing materials and attend briefings.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Confident to train a group of individuals and answer questions
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Strong collaboration and communication
- Willingness to ask questions for clarification
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid ability to navigate and learn new systems
- Technical skills must be solid (not beginning level)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and keep tasks moving
- Must be proactive
- Must be a teamplayer/collaborate
- Must know how to prioritize competing tasks – ask questions
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated as Highly goal oriented, excellent at time management and ability to work under pressure
- Very organized and ability to multi task
- Experience with data calls and quick reaction tasks
- Familiar with the National Security Classification Guide
- Ability to communicate effectively with various management levels, proactive experience and approach to delivering high quality services to all stake holders
- Demonstrated ability to provide high level work under limited supervision, be a self-starter
- Demonstrated experience developing excellent relationships with clients and technical teams
- Strong critical thinking skills with excellent focus on/to detail
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Four (4) years of experience (for a total of eight (8) or more years) may be substituted for a degree, with a high school diploma.
- Must be a US Citizen and have a valid TS/SCI clearance from day one of employment.
TS/SCI clearance with FS poly and must be crossover eligible
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Administrative Services/Support, Aerospace Engineering, Security, Intelligence Analyst, All, Engineering, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA