Raytheon Company is looking to fill a Senior Administrator Access Coordinator position located in the Reston, VA area. As a primary contributor the applicant will assist in managing the on-going office activities in various functional areas including IT, located throughout the Customer group. Must be able to work under general supervision from management and personnel, with moderate degree of latitude to exercise independent judgment to accomplish work. Must be able to work as an individual performer as well as in a team environment. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process requests for new accesses
- Review requests
- Cross-check approvals and prerequisite checks in specific systems
- Database entry
- Manage existing user accesses
- Changing organizations/missions
- Process name changes, access conversions
- Troubleshoot issues with user accesses
- Interface with other government agencies and internal components
- Manage and process group requests
- Manage mission (access affiliation groups)
- Build new missions
- Manage mission expirations (annual cycle)
- Manage mission members, and perform clean-up of inactive users
- Manage entitlements
- Handle new entitlement requests, work with NSA for approvals
- Understanding of NSA entitlement management and provisioning processes to facilitate new entitlement access
- Implementing NSA technical and policy requirements, to include cross-Agency and inter-agency coordination
- Remove old entitlements
- Periodic review/oversight of accesses in system – monthly frequency
- Customer focus/interpersonal skills required
- Ability to articulate technical information to a diverse customer base
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to justify decisions and decision making process
- Professional knowledge
- Knowledge of Sponsor organizational structure, AORs, and operational responsibilities
- Knowledge of Sponsor relationship to other agencies
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Professional discretion – officer will be required to work in an environment where extremely sensitive, disconcerting, and sensationalistic information may be present. Professional discretion and conduct is imperative.
Required Education and Experience
- Strong multitasking ability and scheduling skills.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer software to include search capability.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers.
- Ability to manage own activities and office workflow under tight deadlines.
Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with poly (within past 5 years) and be eligible for clearance crossover.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least 4 years professional experience.
- Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above.
- Minimum 3 years experience providing executive level administrative support.
- Work experience can be considered in lieu of degree
- Basic understanding of IT systems and IT systems development processes and procedures.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Human Resources, Administrative Services/Support, Aerospace Engineering, Security, Intelligence Analyst, All, Engineering, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIA