The Sr. Industrial Security Specialist will help develop, administer and maintain the program’s security policies and procedures from program startup to closeout on multiple programs. Duties include but not limited to the following:
Administering the security procedures for classified and/or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment/assets for multiple, moderate to large sized contractual activities; Develop/prepare and/or modify, as necessary, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, Subcontractor DD Form 254, work instructions/plans and classified and/or proprietary test plans utilizing risk management principles. Provide security oversight and management to subcontractors and subordinate business units. Ensure adherence to the provisions of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD Manual 5205.07 series, and/or Joint Air Force Army Navy (JAFAN) 6/0 manual guidance.
Oversee the document control system that facilitates the management of all security information under the individual’s purview. Implement a media control policy in accordance with RMF/JSIG and Insider Threat policies. Be able to prepare, produce, and review articles and documents for appropriate classification markings. Be familiar with Communications Security (COMSEC) requirements. Be able to establish and maintain a secure facility in accordance with (IAW) JAFAN 6/9 and/or ICD 705. Coordinate with government agencies to obtain rulings, interpretations, and approvals for compliance with regulations and regarding the use of government facilities, bases, equipment and property.
Assist the ISSM in ensuring Information Systems (IS) are compliant per applicable operating manuals or regulations (i.e. JAFAN 6/3, DoD RMF/JSIG, ICD 503). Coordinate with Cyber Security personnel to ensure proper development, certification, accreditation, and decertification of all information systems under their purview.
Establish and oversee a visitor control program. Establish and maintain the reproduction and destruction capabilities and procedures for classified and/or proprietary materials. Conduct security indoctrinations, annual refresher briefings, and debriefings of personnel. Be able to host and conduct meetings, presentations and briefings. Establish and oversee specialized procedures for the transmission of classified and/or proprietary material/information. Participate in security reviews being able to compare policies and procedures with actual operations in order to document findings and recommend corrective action, and re-evaluate the implementation of corrective actions. Investigate security infractions/violations and prepare reports specifying the potential for loss or compromise and the associated risk to the program(s). Interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.This position can be a Sr. Industrial Security Specialist (G08) or a Principle Industrial Security Specialist (G09) based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position. Required Experience, Skills, and Education
Desired Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Sr. Industrial Security Specialist - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience plus 4 years prior relevant experience
- Principle Industrial Security Specialist – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience plus 6 years of prior relevant experience
- U.S. Citizenship
- Possess a minimum of a current, final Secret security clearance with an investigation not older than 6 years on the first day of employment
- Good understanding of the NISPOM, Joint Air Force Army Navy (JAFAN) Manuals and DoD 5205.07 manuals
- Willing to travel on company business
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for escorting individuals across business locations
- Degree major in Business Management, Security and/or Risk Management, Government Policy, Information Management, Criminal Justice, or other related field of study
- Master’s degree in a related field of study preferred
- At least 6 years of National Security experience preferred
- Active Top Secret clearance preferred
- Related training with Defense Security Service (DSS), Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) including, Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC)
- The ability to multi-task and solve routine problems
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment or individually with minimal supervision
- Thorough understanding and application of the NISPOM, Joint Air Force Army Navy (JAFAN) Manuals and DoD 5205.07 manuals
Security Clearance: This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of a Secret security Clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at http://www.dss.mil/psmo-i/indus_psmo-i_interim.html
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIN