Raytheon is looking for a Software/System Test Engineer to join the Raytheon Global Positioning System Advanced Control Segment (GPS OCX) team in Aurora, Colorado.
Software/System Test Engineer responsibilities include but not limited to independently planning and performing test assignments involving definition of test and verification requirements, plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolve identified conflicting issues. Direct a complex test program which includes establishing methods and techniques, planning tests, develop test requirements, writing test procedures and reports, and conducts tests utilizing comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems. Develop test procedures using automation verification. Participate in test readiness reviews, participate in design reviews, and conduct audits of test programs and facilities. Utilize a broad knowledge of precedents in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity. Conduct tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques. General supervision is received from a designated supervisor. Guidance received relates primarily to general objectives and details of unusual situations and /or requirements.
· Bachelor degree and 4 years of software/system testing experience.
· Knowledge of or experience with Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin, Ruby, Selenium
· Experience in Java programming language on a Unix/Linux platform
· Experience developing scripts to support test efforts for the software build cycles
· Experience preparing test procedures and conducting test procedures execution
· Experience specifying test verification requirements
· Knowledge of or experience with Web Services and Object Oriented design
· Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
· Hands on user experience with Test Automation tools
· Experience using UNIX, Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
· Existing GPS OCX program knowledge in mission management subsystem
· Experience with automation coding
· Familiarity with DOORS
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related scientific discipline with minimum 4+ years of test experience or 12+ years of applicable test experience without a degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />