The Global Positioning System Advanced Control Segment (GPS OCX) Raytheon team is responsible for full life cycle engineering on state of the art environmental, commercial, and sensing systems for government and commercial applications.
IA Software Engineer
Role and Responsibilities:
Additional responsibilities include:
- Create automated Information Assurance tests using Gherkin/Cucumber for Java, Python scripts, and/or the Eggplant test automation tool.
- Create automated test orchestration scripts to integrate with continuous build systems such as Jenkins and Rational Quality Management (RQM)
- Providing guidance and mentoring on automation of Information Assurance tests
- Script and tool development for testing of the GPS OCX program IA requirements
- Troubleshoot, issue investigation and root cause and corrective action determination to address integration issue and create Deficiency Reports (DR)
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of information assurance, software development, or software testing experience
- Must be a US Citizen and have a current DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Experience working in at least one technical security domain as defined by ISC^2’s CISSP domain decomposition (Communication and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations, and/or Software Development Security).
- Experience working in an environment requiring compliance to Information Assurance standards such as DoDI 8500.2, NIST 800-53, PCI, HIPAA, etc.
- Experience performing information assurance test planning and/or implementation Experience preparing and statusing detailed engineering schedules
- Experience with automated testing and test script development
Required Education (including Major):
- Use of security tools such as or similar to LogRhythm, Nessus, Malware Detection, HPOV, and/or Tripwire
- Current Security Certification (CISSP, Security+, CompTIA, etc.)
- Active participation in STIG compliance checking
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related scientific discipline.
- Additional 8 years (total 14 years) of directly related test experience can substituted in lieu of degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All