The Program Manager (PM) reports to the Director Advanced Mission Solutions (AMS) Program area. The position will be responsible for the overall program execution, business strategy, financial planning and performance and any capture activity associated with the program.
The PM will be responsible for evaluating customer needs; creating the long-term vision and strategy for the market; provide program management oversight; ensure that contract deliverables are met, customer satisfaction is strong, and that overhead and other costs are minimized; employ program management best practices and tools; represent the organization in operational and other status reviews; represents the company to the customer, provides program status, builds and maintains relationships and networks with other companies and across Raytheon.Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains the long-term vision for the program.
- Provides leadership to ensure contract deliverables are met, customer satisfaction is strong and overhead and other costs are minimized.
- Represents the program in Monthly Operations Reviews with senior leadership.
- Personnel leadership with emphasis on team building and demonstrated interpersonal skills to enable cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated understanding and proficient use of program management tools such as EVMS, IMP/IMS, Risk Opportunity Management or similar business processes from the DoD
- Coaches, mentors, and provides performance feedback to direct and indirect reports.
- Represents the company to the customer, provides program status to customers, gathers "voice of the customer" information and customer assessment data to share with the team for use in solution development.
- Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other companies whether primes, teammates, or subcontractors and with other RTN businesses.
- Minimum 14 years of related working experience
- Raytheon PM Certification Level 3 or industry equivalent
- Demonstrated experience closing business deals and bringing new business over the goal line
- Program Management, Program Capture, including Earned Value Management for large complex program involving classified SW development, HW integration, vendor management, and remote system installations
- Relevant involvement with Space Protection/Space Control customers and mission area
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include the ability to interact effectively with customers at all levels including senior executives
- Must have an active current SSBI and contingent on obtaining Special Access Program (SAP) clearance.
- Current CI Poly
- PM and Earned Value certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Science or related technical discipline
- MBA or Advanced Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: SSBI - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Program Management, Warfighter Support Services, All