Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence CommunityJob Description:The Deputy Resource Manager will be required to perform operational mission management to accomplish defined goals and to optimize utilization of low-density/high-demand resources. The DRM will be required to analyze requirements levied by the customer and determine optimal implementation strategies; maintain persistent situational awareness of all resources and activities; provide technical consultation to the broader RM team; lead multi-discipline collaboration efforts in support of customer requirements, and make recommendations to senior directors for activity changes which meet specific engineering criteria. The DRM will be required to develop innovative tactics, techniques, and operating procedures in a dynamic high ops-tempo work environment.Required Skills:
- Requires four or more years’ experience performing mission support in an operations environment.
- Requires four or more years work experience using multiple software applications simultaneously in an operating environment.
- Must be willing to work minimal 12-hour shifts, rotating through days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Requires US Citizenship.
- Requires an active or current (active within the last five years) TS/SCI SSBI Security Clearance.
- Requires ability to satisfy requirements for a TS/SCI SSBI security clearance.
- Requires current CI Polygraph
Required Education (including Major):
- At least 4 years’ experience in, or knowledge of, any/all of the following areas: web-based applications, SUN workstations, real-time operations, and resource configurations is highly desired.
- Strong communication skills and team orientation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with local management and remote personnel.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment that demands foresight and strong technical skills.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in an applicable or technical subject plus four years of related work experience, or ten years of equivalent work related experience in place of degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Technical, Warfighter Support Services, All