Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Job Description:The SP Data Analyst (SPDA) will be required to perform operational mission analysis to maintain system connectivity. The SPDA will be required to conduct data analysis and system monitoring to ensure continuous system operations and uninterrupted data flow. The SPDA will be required to develop innovative troubleshooting techniques and operating procedures in a dynamic high ops-tempo work environment.
- Requires four or more years’ experience performing mission support in an operations environment.
- Requires four or more years work experience using multiple software applications simultaneously in an operating environment.
- Must be willing to work minimal 12-hour shifts, rotating through days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Requires US Citizenship.
- Requires an active or current (active within the last five years) TS/SCI SSBI Security Clearance.
- Requires ability to satisfy requirements for a TS/SCI SSBI security clearance.
- Requires current CI Polygraph
- At least 2 years’ experience in, or knowledge of, any/all of the following areas: web-based applications, SUN workstations, real-time operations, and the ability with other technical operations/maintenance personnel.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with local management and remote personnel.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment that demands foresight and strong technical skills.
Required Education (including Major):
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in an applicable or technical subject and two years of related work experience or 10 years of experience in place of a degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Information Technology, Technical, Warfighter Support Services, All