See the World with Raytheon; Apply to Join a Worldwide Leader of IT Services
Raytheon is seeking incumbent and other external candidates with US Citizenship, current TS/SCI clearance, and current CI poly, to join an existing Raytheon team in providing a wide range of IT services worldwide. The locations are CONUS East, West, and Southwest, then OCONUS UK and Australia. The available positions for Hardware Maintenance and Software Maintenance may include any one or more of the following tasks or skill sets:
- IT Operations
- Tier 2 HW & SW support, and Tier 3 SW support
- ITIL, and Managed Services for an O&M environment
- Logistics (Hardware movement, Fiber Optic cabling)
- Property Management, Configuration Management, COTS Management
- Network and System Administration, System Backups, Database Management
- Cross Domain and Networks Cyber Security Accreditation
- Desktop Services for System Maintenance
- System Migration to AWS Cloud
- Reducing hardware footprint, HVAC, and Power dependency
- Familiarization with HP, DELL, IBM, Oracle, and SGI Hardware
- Incident Problem Management with accurate documentation of system problems
- Execute technology insertions to maintain operational systems
- Coordinate, schedule, and execute preventive maintenance activities
- Support the integration, installation, and test of new or modified capabilities
Please provide a resume with personal email and personal phone contact information, as well as full formal name. Your information and interest in Raytheon will be protected and confidential.
The associated positions may be contingent upon funding of opportunities.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Information Technology, Configuration Management, Hardware Engineering, Information and Knowledge Systems, Logistics Management, Technical, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All