Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking Software Engineers to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) Sustained Support Contract (NISSC).
NISSC will provide accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States.
NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS, Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide.
Raytheon is seeking Software Engineers to support the NISSC Contract. As a Software Engineer you will be responsible the software support to Delivery Orders. You will ensure that cost, schedule and technical performance comply with program needs.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
· A minimum of 6 years of experience in computer science
· Experienced in computer science concepts and principles of standard computer science practices, methods, and techniques to perform, following specific instructions, routine projects or minor phases of a larger or more complex project.
· Experienced in computer design, simulation or programming software or other appropriate software to perform routine design and analysis assignments.
· Experienced in computer science and related disciplines to design, develop and adapt scientific methods and techniques to recommend solutions for computer problems.
· Ability to analyze, interpret and apply computer science procedures in a variety of situations and recommend effective solutions.· Experienced with three or more of the current NCMC-ITW/AA maintained systems AME, CMP, CPS, DECON,EWS,MARS,MWMS,MWNS,NDPP,PDS-M, SADS,SDS SIS,SISP, SPADOC, SYSOPS, GTE, ATM· Experienced interfacing with NISSC customer representatives at various management levels concerning operations or scheduling of specific phases of projects or contracts. · Experienced conducting briefings and participating in technical meetings with internal and external users.
· Active Secret Clearance required
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
· Experience with Ant, Perl, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss· Experience with multiple third and fourth generation languages (C, C++, and Java). · Experience with three or more of the following HP Openview, WorldWind,
IBM MQ, Oracle, PL/SQL, J2EE, JNI, JMS, JDBC, Visual Basic, HP Open View. Experience with one or more of the current NCMC-ITW/AA maintained systems AME, CMP, CPS, DECON,EWS,MARS,MWMS,MWNS,NDPP,PDS-M, SADS,SDS SIS,SISP, SPADOC, SYSOPS· Experience with relational database management systems and tools (ORACLE, PL/SQL, JDBC)· Experience with service oriented architectures (J2EE, JNI, JMS)Required Education: 6 Years, with a B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Science, or MathematicsOr 4 years with MS/MA in Engineering, Science or MathematicsOr 2 years with PhD in Engineering, Science or Mathematic
Or applicable related years of professional experience in lieu of degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Computer Science, Software Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All