Job Description:Manager with overall responsibility and accountability for ESC operational performance as defined by the program wide MSP, Cost Account Management type activities, personnel management, customer interaction, Customer/Management level briefings, facility planning and operations, customer and program security, interaction with program management and financial management groups, capture management, and involvement with support to business development. Required Skills: • 12+ years of Technical Leadership, Systems Engineering, and Management experience• Proven ability to manage large groups of Engineers, System Maintainers, System Administrators, Database Administrators, and 24x7 Operations personnel
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with all levels of the organization, including government customers, end users in the military and civilian, functional organizations. • Experience with technical, leadership, and management level exchange meetings.
• Program management skills, Cost Account Management type experience, cost and schedule tracking, risk and opportunity management
- Will be responsible for leading/assisting IOMs capture efforts for new/follow-on work with the IC customer
- Lead and execute strategic initiatives and projects in preparation for transformation of customer environment
- Directs the development of short- and long-range objectives and recommends goals to higher management.
- Managing the business development gate reviews, color teams and strategic planning activities.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage large scale maintenance and engineering activities
- Continually review and monitor status of program/pursuit activities both internally and externally and recommend revisions and/or updates to these plans as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at multiple organizational levels
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
Desired Skills:• Experience as an engineering manager, with both technical and line management responsibilities.
- Current SSBI Security Clearance
- Experience with organization building/structuring/restructuring
- Experience business development and proposal generation
- Previous experience as a line/functional lead
- Knowledge of and experience working with similar proprietary programs
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on management and technical efforts currently underway
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- International Travel required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver to authoritative organizational, engineering and technical briefings
• Experience with systems, particularly previous deployment of developed systems to operations. Program Leadership Certification Level 5 or higher• Strong understanding of the impacts to system installations and impacts associated with System Security (DCID 6/3) requirements.
• Experience with systems engineering at all development levels of a system
• Understanding of ITIL and service based response requirements.
• Experience in schedule development, action item management, requirement change management and overall development and progress metrics.
• Experience in preparing proposals, estimates, technical documents, and other contract deliverable items.
• Experience in preparing customer and/or management level briefings.
• Experience using tools and metrics to manage activity.• Experience with EMS deployment, networks and customer directed processes
• Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist.
• Practical and detailed knowledge of JSIS and ITIS Governance processes and requirements.Required Education (including Major): Minimum Degree: Bachelors Majors: General Engineering, Aerospace/Aeronautical, Computer, Electrical, Information Technology, Mechanical, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent.Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Program Management, Warfighter Support Services, All