The Capture Manager is responsible for developing market strategies and developing and implementing specific pursuit strategies within the Intelligence Community (IC). The Capture Manager responsibility includes strategies for teaming, solution (technical, management, and cost) development, proposal staffing/development, etc. Leads the development, implementation, and successful execution of these winning capture strategies -- keeps the opportunity qualified and reports status to management. Improves/maintains capture win rate, through continuous improvement of capture best practices execution. Collects and accurately/objectively presents the opportunity/pursuit business case at management reviews to facilitate good business decisions by management. Capture Managers are fully accountable for all the activities related to the assigned capture opportunity, from initial gate through contract award. They are responsible for planning, controlling, and directing all related activities.
Other responsibilities include:
a) Marketing to develop solutions to customer problems
b) Developing technology requirements (IRAD/CRAD) to support new business capture
c) Win/loss analysis and related process improvements
d) Efficient management of new business investment (NBI) resources
The Capture Manager shall report to the GIS/NES Capture Excellence Director and be assigned captures across GIS/NES Sub-Mission areas including Mission Management and Control (M2C), Infrastructure Processing and Exploitation (iPX), Intel Operations and Maintenance (IOM), Global GEOINT and Analysis (GGA), and Earth and Space Observing Solutions (ESOS).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management or a related Engineering discipline
- 12 years of strategic planning and demonstrated related work experience
- 4+ years of demonstrated capture management experience
- Experience leading a Caputure and Pursuit bookings between $50 to $100Mil
- Experience managing a capture team of 10+
- Experience working Captures and Pursuits with the intelligence community (IC) Organization/Agencies (i.e. NSA, NRO, CIA, DIA, NOAA,etc)
- Demonstrated knowledge of associate contractors and the competitive landscape
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be available to travel domestically on a monthly basis as needed
- Current Top Secret/SCI security clearance required.
- Familiarity with Raytheon businesses, policies, and practices
- Senior level experience with Federal agencies operating in Intel Market or equivalent corporate business experience
- Demonstrated networking capabilities among various communities, e.g. acquisition officials/leads in the Department of Defense and other government agencies
- Experience working with Federal acquisition process
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Business Development, Warfighter Support Services, All