Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence CommunityJob Description: Raytheon IIS is seeking an Administrative Associate to work on the TALOS program, to provide administrative support to the program and assigned group of employees. Candidate will join a group committed to a high degree of professionalism, teamwork, and customer service. Candidate will maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism while preparing, handling, and processing information. Duties will include calendar management, conference room scheduling, meeting coordination, answering phones and acting as an information and communication conduit. Candidate will be responsible for coordination of business travel and will process/reconcile business and travel expenses, possibly including international travel arrangements. Candidate will process employees destined for OCONUS assignments. Candidate will prioritize and direct information/people to appropriate resources as well as understand and interface with all levels of Raytheon personnel. Additional duties will include (but not be limited to) the following:·Collect and maintain accurate data to prepare various reports and statistics. ·Set up and maintain office files, and filing correspondence and other documentation.·Compose memoranda, certificates, and correspondence utilizing office software applications. ·Perform final clean-up on PowerPoint presentations.·Provide occasional backup for other administrators.
- 4+ years of progressively responsible general administrative/secretarial experience working in a fast-paced, professional organization with extensive, multi-tasking background.
- Must possess a current TS/SCI Clearance.
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills—must be comfortable and effective communicating with all levels of customers and employees in person or via telephone and email—must respect confidentiality of subject matter.
- Must be familiar with event/meeting planning and Calendar scheduling requiring knowledge of Lotus Notes (or equivalent).
- Experience with making travel arrangements & reservations as well as expense reconciliation, tracking and reporting.
- Proactive self-starter with customer service focus and attention to detail
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task, possess strong organizational skills with the ability to function in a team environment.
- Must be able to take direction from multiple team managers, interface well with others and work as a team member.
- Willingness to work as a team member with other administrative support personnel.
Required Education (including Major):
- Associates Degree or equivalent is highly desired
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Administrative Services/Support, Warfighter Support Services, All